Chapter 13

It was past lunch time and i was sitting in a chair beside Obi's bed, he fell back asleep after he had breakfast this morning so I've been waiting for him to wake up, i was clicking through a few of my written pages to see if I could catch any more inspiration to write some more, I clicked my pen a few times while thinking, it was hard to write a new poem with such little motivation, i scratched at my head then saw Obi slowly open his eyes, i put my stuff down to focus my attention on him. He sits up and yawns.

"Good morningg my princey~"  His pitch and tone turn a little flirtish.

"Oh Obi dear it's past noon."

"I'm going to make you mineee tonight" Obi says while giggling.

I quickly shush him since there was still people around.

"Shhh. Have you gone bonkers? People are listening dear."

"I do not care~ Cmere I'll make you mind right now~" He pulls on my shirt and tried to bring me in closer for a kiss.

"Obi. Please stop." I pull away, I feel embarrassed by his actions.

"Oh princey. I'm so sorry. Please come here." He puts his arms out wanting a hug.

I was a little hesitant but I got into his arms and hugged him tightly, my hands were a little shaky. He sensed they were too and immediately held me closer, he knew he made a small mistake. Obi kissed my forehead and caressed my back, i could feel people's eyes on us, i do not think he noticed but I felt their presence on me, i could hear Valk laughing to herself and im pretty sure Crypto was too busy typing away at his computer worried about Wattson, Lifeline walked over to give us some news.

"I have great news for ya! You're in stable condition and ready to go home to get some proper rest!"

"Imena, Thank you truly"

We both sit up and look at eachother, i smile and him and get up off the bed, i pack up my things and we head back to the dorms, no one seemed to be home there so we just head back to the bedroom. Obi plonks himself onto the bed and stretches, i stand there for a bit fiddling with my thumbs, i walk over to the end of the bed slowly to where he was laying, i carefully get on top of him and sit on his lap, he lifts his head up and looks at me in confusion, i put my head down and trace my finger along his stomach.

"I uhm. Can we- *mumbles*"

"What was that my prince?" Obi sits up but still keeps me sitting on his lap.

I look him in the eyes then kiss him passionately on the lips, I started grinding my hips against him becoming needy.

"P-please make me yours. Now." I pant heavily into the kiss.

I could hear Obi's sweet chuckle then flips me over putting me on brushed up against the sheets, he clenches onto my hand interlocking it with his, he starts kissing me more while bringing tongue into it, after a bit he breaks off the kiss to get himself down to my neck, he nibbles on it softly, a few small moans escape my mouth, he lifts up his head to unbuckle his belt, i feel myself becoming impatient. I started to mumble things under my breath, i was being needy for him. I pulled on his shirt to bring my face closer to his.

"Daddy~ P-please I want you.. now.." I whispered in his ear softly.

He was a bit stunned by my words but gladly accepted my request, he took off his pants just leaving his boxers on, he traced his hands along my stomach leading to my waist, he pulled off my pants to admire me further, Obi forcefully flipped me onto my stomach, I started to arch myself into a good position for him, he pulled down his boxers to put on some protection then proceeded to take off mine, I could feel his large warm hands feeling up my ass, he smacked it lightly, i was breathing heavily but quietly, he started thrusting himself into me, i immediately grew weak, my arms could barely hold myself up in the needed position. As he thrusted deeper into me my moans were louder and needier by the second, my dick started to get more hard, I could feel myself needing to cum, he pulled out after a bit and flipped my onto my back, he admired my body, all of it. I was panting and trying to catch my breath, he caught me by surprise, he started sucking and licking my cock softly, I threw my head back moaning and biting onto my wrist to stay quiet, he continued which felt like heaven, Obi doing unspeakable things to me like this? Oh what a dream come true.

*Knock Knock Knock*

He stopped immediately and placed his hands over my mouth but left room for me to breathe, someone was knowing on our door, luckily we locked it after we walked in.

"Hey? Obi are you in here? I want to know how you're doing mate" from the voice i could hear it was Rampart.

Obi panicked, he didn't know what to say, he tried to start quiet as possible, i was still softly panting, I needed to get up but if I moved Obi would be covered in cum. I poked him then pointed below, he looked confused then realised, his face panicked more.

"Hold on just a second Ramya!"

He got up off me and then quickly picked my carrying me to the bathroom.

"My Prince, you must shower. Play some music then I'll help you later~"

I nodded, he placed me back on my feet and left me in the bathroom, he quickly put on some pants and opened the door to where Rampart was standing.

"What took you so long? Come on we need to talk"

"Another second biko I need a shirt" Obi walked back in to find a shirt, he walked back out and started walking with Rampart.

"What's going on man? I've seen blimps smaller than your eye bags." She pats him on the back.

"Oh I am just not very good with this.. political stuff. The interview didn't go so well" He looked down and fiddled with his thumbs.

"I heard. Well I'm always here to lend a hand." She points fingerguns and chuckles

"Imena. Thank you truly." He smiles softly

As they continue their walk Obi bumps into Vantage, they stare at eachother not knowing what to say, especially after what Obi had said to her, plus wasn't she missing? He was quite confused to see her, his aura changes, she looks up and him and smirks.

"Oh hello again Seer. I see you're talking too.. Ramya hm? I'm guessing it's about how lousy your interview was, haha she really told you. Quite funny actually. Another thing. I know all you do is use Y/N for sex. You don't love him, you're just filling in the whole in your heart that was missing ever since you were born. I mean you were cursed right? Haha. Maybe the real curse is... loving you."

His heart dropped completely, his face dropped too, he couldn't believe what she was saying, Rampart had no clue what to say as well. Anger formed into Obi, without thinking he launched himself onto her throwing punches while tearing up.

"Don't you ever talk about me like that again. You'll fucking regret it." After every word he threw a punch.

Vantage didn't fight back, she couldn't, he has already knocked her out cold, his hands were bloody and bruised, tears flowed down his face, he looked at Rampart with complete guilt and sadness, she pulled him off her and just hugged him, then called Lifeline to come help, Obi was still sniffling while staring at his blood filled hands. footsteps were heard rushing towards his direction, Rampart and Obi look up to see Wattson full of rage and knowledge.

"GUYS QUICK I KNOW WHERE DR NOX AND BLOODHOUND ARE!" She starts running the same direction she came from.

Obi wipes the blood off his hands and starts following after her and Rampart followed, up ahead there was Fuse, Maggs, Horizon and Crypto running too, they were all following Wattson, she knew where she was going, about 10 mins of running she started to slow down and placed her finger over her lips to indicate to everyone to be quiet, there was a window up ahead, they all peaked lighter one at a time to see, Obi peaked up to see Caustic standing over Bloodhound with test tubes attached to him, after Fuse looked he begun to worry, he was pacing back and forth wanting to barge in their to save them, Maggs scratched her head trying to figure out a plan, Crypto sat down and pulled out his laptop and started typing away.

"All the security is unlocked. It's safe to move."

They nod at him while thinking of an attack plan, Maggs got too impatient and used her wrecking ball to break down the wall, she burst in with anger and started destroying everything in her path, Fuse quickly rushed in after her.

"You idiots!" Crypto called out.

There were gas traps set up everywhere, a few of them hit Maggs, she falls to the ground coughing her lungs out, Fuse quickly run back out to avoid the gas, he looks up and sees her body on the floor.

"MAGGS!"

—————-