Little Bubbles

Yeta rested in bed, drool dripping from his mouth- until the handle of a B3 Wingman thumped him in the face.

"Ah- shit..." Yeta sat up and placed a hand on his red cheek while using his thumb to wipe his wet lips. Ghost held up a paper that read; "It's 08:25. You slept through training again."

Yeta yawned and reached for his firearm, only to find it wasn't there.
"What the fuck-?" Yeta jumped out of bed and began looking for it. Yeta knelt down to inspect under the bed, only for Ghost to kick him in the side.

"Hey-! Ow. What was that for?" Yeta scowled as he pulled himself up to read the second page of paper.
"When I woke up, I saw a flash of gold hair through the door- so I got creeped out and locked away your gun." Ghost shivered and set his papers down.

Yeta unlocked the case for his weapons and stifled a moan as they shined. "Did you clean them?" He glanced at Ghost while putting on his Grapple Pilot suit, only to see him backflip out the window. "Oh-" He side-stepped over to the window, to see he landed on Megaton, laying on his back with his hands behind his head. Ghost gave a two finger salute and Yeta grew a wicked smile. Yeta closed his eyes and Megaton lifted his hand up, grabbing Ghost. Oh shit.

Yang leaned against a wall in a Bullhead, sighing sorrowfly. She looked at her scroll and the 17 messages she sent Yeta, that hadn't even been read. "What's wrong, sis?" Ruby walked up to her sister with a sympathetical look on her face.
"Oh- You know- just thought Yeta and Ghost would join us on this trip, but- I guess not..." She groaned and turned away from the window.
"I mean- I shouldn't let that get me down. I should just try to still enjoy it." She gained a smile and walked away from the window with her sister, just barely missing the scene that played out.

Ghost is seen flying, in the distance, upwards into the air, flailing his arms and legs until he reached the peak in his altitude. He began falling and his body moved in a frenzy even more. He came back down and landed with a loud "crash" into the fountain in front of the Academy.

Yeta received a text message on his scroll and checked his-
"HOLY JESUS- WHY DO I HAVE 39 NOTIFICATIONS!?" He opened his inbox and stared at it with wide eyes. He opened his messages and- "What."
(Ghost: Fuck you.)

Yeta chuckled until he saw the other 48 messages. "..Yang gave her team my number... This is why women are bad to upset, kids."
He frowned and checked the messages. Blake and Ruby simply sent Hello messages and who it was, while he had 17 from Yang, prompting him to get up and that class was going on a trip or something- then he scrolled down more.

"Twenty-Eight... Unread messages... from Weiss Schnee... What. The. Fuck?" He examined all the messages. They were the same idea as Yangs- but it was in her more demanding demeanor. He stared at them blankly until he received an image from Ghost.

Ghost: We missed class, so we might as well make the best of it. Local Bar down at these coordinates if you're up for it. ;)

Yeta chuckled and packed his gear and hopped out the window. He landed on his feet after a flip and put on shades as he secured his helmet to his belt.
"I'll be back, MT. If it's an emergency, notify us immediately."
Megaton and Yeta saluted each other as the pilot dashed off to catch a Bullhead to town.

They rendezvoused at the front end of the bar and looked at the guard with a plain face. They attempted to walk in, but the guard stopped them from passing through.
"ID's?" He said in a hoarse voice. "Ah- yes. Here's your ID right here..." Yeta reached into his pocket and in a split second, he had the bouncer at gunpoint with the Hammond P2016.

A dark smile spread across his face. "You're either going to let us in and tell no one... Or I'm going to paint this wall with your fucking brains, got it, chief?" Yeta said in a fake accent to- attempt to hide his identity, despite not wearing his helmet.
The man nodded his head hastily and stepped aside. "Good job..." Yeta chuckled as he stepped in. Ghost gave two finger guns to the man and joined his partner.