QnA 1

This chapter is mostly a filler chapter and we're taking questions for characters to answer. This chapter will mostly be things I've specified and some Lore hints. Others are just for shits and giggles.

Ask any questions for a later QnA chapter.

Let's get on with the questions. Ghost also has a magic sign that will read his thoughts.

Weiss: "What did you two mean by you were in a military?"
Ghost + Yeta: "Fuck… Okay, starting off strong… Uhm- We were… in a war. The IMC and the Militia. Ghost used to be on the IMC's side until he was captured and turned over by my side, the Militia. The IMC are a bunch of scumbags wiping the Frontier of its resources and the Militia is a rebellion trying to stop them. We eventually… quit… the Militia. Anyways-"
Weiss: "No wait-!"

Blake: "Why is Ghost so violent?"
Yeta: "Fuck. Uhm- PTSD."
Blake: "Then why was he so aggressive to Sun?"
Yeta: Reading a book about the theory that Humans were once Monkeys and dominance was key for survival. "Hm? Oh- I don't know."

Ruby: "Yang told me I could only ask you three questions or we'd be here an hour- What’s your favorite gun? Why do you flirt with both my sister and Weiss? Why doesn’t Ghost take off his helmet?"
Yeta: "...Oh- I see why- Uhm- I would have to say the Mastiff. And- wait- what- Oh uhm- Hehehe… Ghost grew up being told that he was ugly and disgusting and all that jazz- and it left a permanent mental scar so- yeah bye!"
Ruby: "WAIT- WHAT ABOUT MY SECOND QUEST-"

Yang and Yeta sat in the question room in silence with noise canceling headphones on, a wholesome smile plastered on his face. Yang grew a perverted smile on her face.
Yang: "Are you a vir-"
God has left the chat.

Ghost sat across from Sun in the question room, Sun smiling while Ghost was restrained.
Sun: "Do you like Blake?"
Ghost: "What? No- I just hate you."
Blake was on the other side of a one-way window and sighed while walking out the room.
Sun: "Why do you hate me when you just met me?"
Ghost: "Reason number one, your hair looks like someone pissed their bedsheets. Reason number two, I must return to monkey and you are a disgrace to that. Reason number three, I fucking feel like it."
Sun: "...Is this two truths and a lie?"
Ghost: "It's three truths and a fuck you, you discount Son Goku."
Sun: "Wha-"

Ghost: "Why did you sneak into Goodwitches office?"
Yeta: "Whaaaaat~? I don't know what your talking about~..." He snickered with an evil grin.
The others on the opposite side of the one-way window looked on in confusion.

Weiss: "Why do I have to ask this…? Have you ever had a girlfriend-?"
Yeta: "Closest thing to that is my sweet, sweet Charge Rifle." A tear ran down his face.
Mainly because I couldn't pull bitches back at home.
Weiss: "What about your friend? Has he?"
Yeta: "Hm? Oh- no. A girl that likes him is nonexistent and always has been."
Blake sneezed in the other room.

Yeta + Ghost: "Who are you?"
White haired man from the bar: "Ask the Author~" He looked at the camera.
Ghost: "The who-?"

Ruby: "You said Ghost has PTSD- Why?"
Yeta: "Oh uh- I'm not quite sure- but I think his parents abused him."
Ruby: "What!? Why?!"
Yeta: "How am I supposed to know?"
God: "His eyes glowed in the dark and it scared the shit out of them."
Ruby + Yeta: "Wait what-"

Yang: "How strong are you two?"
Ghost: "Basic Pilot strength. I can kill a man woth just a single punch."
Yang: "Wow..  How about you, handsome?"
Yeta, nervously: "S-same-... Titanbreaker, however- I could probablypunch someone into a burst of body parts and guts- and probably lift a few dozen thousand pounds-"
Everyone's jaws dropped.
Yeta, zoned out: "Although, combat adrenaline is enough to make me be able to throw a Ronin Titan by the end of it's blade, that's as far as it's gone."
Yang bit her lip and looked at him, Yeta noticed and bolted out of the room.
Yeta: "NIGERUNDAYOOO!"