"~Chapter 2 Where am i?~"

(Uraraka's POV)

I had swore i had fell asleep in my bed in my own dorm but i woke up in a dark room with spider webs and a few critters there was a door and some broken windows i was obviously not in my dorm room.. i had sat there for hours thinking i was in some type of dream but then i saw a light from the door slowly creaking open and a silver blonde bun popped out i cautiously said "H-hey who's there can you unti- i had gulped as i saw the face of the villain i had fought against when they had attacked the UA students. my head was full of dread i was hoping this was a dream i could wake up out of and think about later but it wasn't i was well awake and the girl standing on the other side of the room was too as she grinned with fangs sticking out.

(Flashback\also Toga's POV)

I had thought about how we held That girl captive. she was cute i must say to the least she had also fought well when we attacked i like that~ i wonder what she's doing right now OH I HAVE AN IDEA!! i said as i skipped around with a big wide grin DABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII i could hear him coming down from the bar "hey toga what's going on why are you screaming my name like a tornado siren?" he said kind of in a mood I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!! as i jumped up and down swinging my arms "Oh yeah what is it Crazy?" LETS KIDNAP THE GIRL AGAIN!! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER!!!!!!.

Dabi grins as he couldn't help but get amped up from the genuine excitement glaring from toga's eyes as he replied "Ok with a catchy tone" i yelled in excitement "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" as i got ready i had a thought well it really came out of no where it didn't feel like it belonged to me "You shouldn't harm her" what? i said as i got confused by my own thought's "You know she gives you a tingly feeling when your around her she makes you blow up in excitement so why harm her instead why dont you try to be "friends" with her?" but i was already planning on doing that i said casually to myself"No you know your going to force her let her trust you by her own will~" but that's so boring!! her head went empty after that comment.. she had realised dabi was staring at her talking to herself awkwardly.. "SOOOOooooooooooOoooo are we gonna go Crazy?" UHH Y-yep! just getting some things ready! as she smiled widely.

(Time skip to the kidnapping)

I see her she's walking to her dorm as she disguised herself as Tsu from the extra blood she had left from her while talking to dabi on the radio in her ear "Ok but how are we going to get in there" ill just just look at her pass while she puts it in! "You really do act like a child toga" Dabi said brotherly Forget about that she's putting in the damn password!! "63901" toga blurted the password right out "ok now we just have to wait for her to go to sleep" (13 minutes later) i think she's sleeping if not ill just use the rag instantly! "That's a risky plan toga are you sure what if someone see's you go in?" oh stop being such a turd i dont care if someone see's me i gotta hurry up and get in there i only got a limited time as this form! "ok just be careful she knows how to fight" i know for the sake of Buddha! i use the code (Cling) as the door opens automatically im heading in.. it smells nice and it is very organized other than the kitchen its very clumsy i walks in to a room but its empty with a bed and a drawer with a mirror on it maybe a guest room? i see a bathroom but dont bother checking as im too excited to see her i wanna get to know alot about her and her name! so i continue walking down the hall untill i saw a pink room with a girl laying down on the bed i instantly recognize her i try to be quiet while injecting a sleeping liquid into her neck why she sleeps i gently pick her up with both of my arms here comes the hard part Dabi! "What is it?" i have to get her out of here without anyone seeing me or i will be suspicious! "Oh dont worry ill walk into UA making it shutdown to evacuation" But that's hella risky! "Dont worry ill be fine just hurry" ok well if your gonna do it then do it! (Sirens go off) thats my cue! i run out of there with Uraraka in hand i get stopped by a tall man with glasses and blackish blueish hair "Can i help you Tsu? what are you doing with Uraraka?!" oh she fainted so im taking her to a nurse! "Oh well then ill excuse myself the sirens are going off anyways we got to get out of here go ill go alert our classmates" All i could do was nod and run out of there.

Mission sucessful Dabi! "Ok lets scramble that long haired freak almost got me ill meet you at the hideout" Yea! i said happily (Time skip to creepy dark abandoned room) OOOOOOOOooooooOOOooooooooooooOk it's time for me to get some sleep it's been a long day ill be here in the morning tho i said to a sleeping girl.

(Ok so i tried my best to make this chapter as fitting as possible sure it was kind of random but i need it for the plot as always if there is any tips or recommendations let me know also if you made it this far thank you because it was 2 AM while i wrote this and im very tired but thank you !)