(~Chapter 6 Welcome To The Crew~)

(This is the new Chapter it's pretty good but a little weird as im not used to making villain MHA stories but there is slight togachako in this one but way more is coming next chapter hope you enjoy!)

(Uraraka's POV)

Toga had brung me to the hideout Dabi, Mamagiri, Shigaraki, and Twice, had all looked at me like i was a enemy but Toga had explained to them that i was a villain now they had seemed a little cautious at first but they had growed to me as the days went by Toga and i were bestfriends and i had started off as a rookie villain i had sat down to watch some tv i had saw the news "Hero in training left a note in her dorm saying she was turning into a villain! she had some story with another villain that had supposedly brainwashed  her along with the other villains there is also another hero in training being held captive there is he some type of hostage? or something deeper wait for more info on this whole incident next time on the news!" I sighed obviously annoyed at it i yelled for Toga "TOOOGGAAAAAAA"  "Yeah what is it!? " she yelled coming from the hallway THESE SCUMS ARE MAKING NEWS ABOUT ME! "REALLY?" YEAH LIKE WHAT THE HELL? "I dont know but that seems annoying Ura" she giggles a bit anyways I want to try to do something about UA They're getting on my nerves making false accusation's i feel like i could just rip there heart's out and crush there bones!   "Oh i see your getting into it already huh?  well what do you what to do huh?"(Get into it yuh mm yuh Get into it Yuh LOL SORRY I HAD TO XD)  I want to try to plan an attack i know for a fact there visiting Omari Mountain, (Made up mountain!)

.................on Friday it's Wednesday but Deku is the strongest student besides Bakugou and Deku is with us But luckily Bakugou will not be there Friday because he said he didn't want to come. So we could definitely attack them with a chance I have a specific person i wish to target the goal is not to kill anybody but to capture as much student's as we can.. "I said that knowing what i had to do and what limits i had to go beyond but i did not care about them anymore i had no pity no remorse not a single spec of feelings i had for them was in my heart anymore they were nothing to me."  "YAYYYYY WE CAN FINALLY GET REVENGE ON YOUR CLASSMATES YAYYY"  "we can finally get revenge on those bastards who beat me to death and left me to die.." She said with that same pale and killing face she gave me when we met for the 2nd time Yeah we can plus im going to make sure i give the most pain to a certain someone.. Plus we have that new serum that removes people's quirks.. I cant wait to test it out! (Take a duck meme real quick!)

(I HAVE A DUCKING  GUN STAY THE *QUACK* AWAY FROM ME HUMAN US DUCKS ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY SINGLE WAY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WOWIE) (Get the reference?)

(Back to the story before the duck memes take control of me!)

"Oh yeah i forgot about that i kinda forget things that aren't important to me very quickly haha" Yeah me too! i wish it could have the same affects on my classmates tho that would be very helpful. "Really?!" she leaned down as she was standing up getting closer and closer to my face she was so close to the point where i could feel her breathing Uhh T-toga your a little close.. i blushed very hard. she must've noticed it because when she saw my face as red as a tomato she quickly got back up and blushed lightly "O-oh yeah i guess i was Ura BuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuut I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING URA! LETS DO A SLEEPOVER!! WE CAN EAT SNACKS WATCH MOVIES PLAY GAMES!! EEEEEEE COME ON LET'S DO IT!" Uhh it sounds tempting but we need to focus on planning for the UA attack..

"Yeah but we cant think of that tomorrow Ura!!!! we cant just take one night to ourselves? your so meannn!!" Her smile was so tempting.. "Finnnnnnneee but only tonight"  "YAYY OK CMON LET'S GO TO MY ROOM!!" Ok! i nodded. (In Toga's room) "Im gonna go get some snacks kay?" Ok Toga! I sit down patiently awaiting her return with the snacks. "Hey Ura im back! with some brownie's and cookies! and also some ice cream of course but there's not alot left but there is still some dont worry only i eat ice cream so you dont have to worry about anyone elses hands being in this!." Ok Toga! Oh by the way what Movie do you want to watch!?. "Well anything you want to of course!." Hm what about a Romance "Oh ok i usually dont watch those but i can watch it if you want to!." Ok well im putting it on so hurry up and open up the cookies!!.

(The Movie was about a couple moving to a different place in the 1950's, but there relationship slowly begins to crumble as the woman dosen't seem to like the man anymore because she has new feeling's for another woman blah blah blah blah but yeh thats the most of it take another duck meme.)

(IM DONALD DUCK AND I THINK US DUCK'S SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THE HUMAN PEST AWAY AND YOU ALL HAVE TO OBEY ME BECAUSE IM THE PRESIDENT BI*CHS HAAHAAHAA "Random duck| Why did we elect him?" "Other random duck| oh because he has shiny hair!" "Ra...

(IM DONALD DUCK AND I THINK US DUCK'S SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THE HUMAN PEST AWAY AND YOU ALL HAVE TO OBEY ME BECAUSE IM THE PRESIDENT BI*CHS HAAHAAHAA "Random duck| Why did we elect him?" "Other random duck| oh because he has shiny hair!" "Random duck 1| WAIT WHA-) XD lol #StopDonaldDuckAbuse

(Back to story)

(Toga's POV).......... Uraraka had fell asleep when the movie as about to end in another 30-20 minutes i didn't think much of it and just turned the movie off it was a 3 hour movie no wonder she fell asleep it was getting late because we turned the movie on at around 4 sum so i decided to turn the lights off and lay down beside her i was facing the other way then what Uraraka was facing so i decided to turn around and pull her closer to me and i brung her to way waist her butt was on my waist.............. "Hey Toga you done with that mov-............ uh yeah ill leave you two lovebirds alone.." WAIT NO SHIG- UGH DONT TELL HER ABOUT THIS!! "WILL DO TOGA" Shigaraki had walked in and saw how i was positioned with Uraraka and then said that dumb shit.. i better be quiet before Uraraka wakes up. (Toga continued laying down with Uraraka untill she fell asleep with her face snuggled up on Uraraka's neck)

(That was the end of this story it had slight togachako but i tried my best even tho it honestly didn't take that long to make because i knew what i was going to do in this chapter but like i always say if you have any ships for the future or fanmade heros\villains let me know also if you have any tips on my writing let me know! anyways hope you enjoy!!)