(~ Chapter 4 Im Sorry~)

(Hiii im not that lazy when it comes to writing because i have alot of time on my hands so you should expect daily updates but if i dont then dont be concerned because i will always make a new chapter within 3 to 4 days after writing the chapter before so yeah enjoy this chapter has a lot of angst and its long! dont be afraid to cry for toga spoiler alert😫😭😭😭)

(Nobody's POV)

Uraraka and "Deku-Toga" was at the front of UA "You ready Deku?" Yup toga said cheerfully ok then Uraraka said confused "everyone was kind of staring at Deku but i already knew why my excuse was he was spending a couple of days with his mom which everybody seemed to believe thankfully i didn't want go through any unessecary arguments we headed to class 1-A Where everything was fine untill" "Were going to be doing 2v2 training today Everyone select a pair and then we will begin at 12:00 "This was going to be hard because Toga cant use Deku's quirk and i dont know who were going against.." But then Deku said "It's fine but we should be focusing on making us a pair so nobody else try's to steal you she grinned" "Hey Aizawa I want to pair up with Deku!" Mina gave me a weird look like she knew something between me and Deku "Ok Ochako Does Deku agree?" "Yes i do!" Toga said instantly "O-Ook Well who want's to go against our first responders Deku and Uraraka??" "Momo replied with Denki and her as a team Me and Denki would like to Aizawa"

(Time skip to the 2v2 training because i honestly dont fill like placing fillers)

"Ok are you ready Toga?" Yup as ready as can be! (Toga's POV) I  think im starting to like something about Uraraka She's very confident and i dont know what these feeling's are i usually get them when i fight someone i have a CrUsH on so maybe i do oh well i need to focus on defeating Momo and Denki but i can't use his power's i only can turn into someone.. After i said that i realise i spaced out as the match was almost beginning "Ok Toga lets beat these suckers!" That's the first time she smiled at me i couldn't help but agree with her YEA! (3, 2, 1, START!!!)

Momo gave deki a metal rod he could use to his advantage against us but i could tell that the only way we can defeat them is if we defeat the source so lets go after Momo, Uraraka! "Ok!" Uraraka floated me up into the air making sure i didn't go to high so that i could try to tackle Momo from above but Denki kept sending lightning strikes at me which i had to dodged luckily he was losing his braincells 1 by 1 so his aim was getting more clumsy when i had reached Momo i tackled her to the ground she struggled and the pulled out some handcuffs and a pole she stuck the pole to the ground and then handcuffed me to it as she smirked "Sorry Deku :/" i had replied with a furious look i told Uraraka IM OUT YOU GOT T "O DEFEAT THEM BY YOURSELVES DENKI HAS LOST ALL HIS BRAINCELLS SO JUST FLOAT MOMO UP TO THE CEIELING WHERE SHE CANT GET DOWN UNTILL SHE SURRENDERS "Ok Toga! oop-" The fight had stopped right when we was about to win.. as Aizawa called it off "WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY URARAKA" he yelled through mics mic" 

I knew that Uraraka had messed everything up at that moment but i wasn't made instead i was full of excitement i was excited that Uraraka had Called me by my name and not Deku's I said "Thanks Uraraka as i slowly melted back into myself knowing there was no return"

(Uraraka's POV)            Why would she do that! were fucked now! Im going to get in so much trouble "WHY TOGA WHY WOULD YOU TURN BACK INTO YOURSELF" "Hey it's not my fault you said Toga instead of Deku and also you just definitely sealed the deal of you being a traitor by yelling that out Momo and Denki is right there!" after she said that i had got hit with a dart and so did Toga (At a inspection room in UA No one's POV) Uraraka was in the inspection room followed along by Toga " "Why were you caught with a villain are you working with the LOV? why was you talking to toga like she was your friend or something" Aizawa said in a upset mood Uraraka said "No thats not true! Im not her friend! She forced me to come here and Spy on UA i was kidnapped! Im not working with the LOV!!" Aizawa said "And why should we believe you?" "You have to!! Please she's ruining my life! Please you know i wouldn't spy on UA willingly!!" "Yes i do but what are we going to do with Toga?" Whenever Aizawa had said that Uraraka had thought of what Toga said about hero's rejecting Villains because of their quirks..."I-i dont know.." (They continued asking her questions but let's move on to Toga get ready to cry Toga's POV ) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Punch!* "TELL US WHERE IS THE LOV'S HIDEOUT " The interrogators' said while my face was covered in blood i was numb and couldn't even feel it anymore "I'll never tell you They're my family might as well kill me" I said very weakly *Slam!* AGHH "Hah thats what worthless scum like you get you said kill you? sure i'll make sure you die a slow and painful death heh." he had pushed the chair i was sitting on to the ground making me slam my head on the concrete floor as soon as it touched the ground i got dizzy and felt like i could puke i wanted to cry but i stayed strong because all i could think about was Uraraka hoping i didn't ruin her life forever i saw one of then men bring in a gun i got scared but held my composure they pointed it to my left breast i was definitely scared You would just get in trouble for doing this anyway's so do it i dare you i said weakly "You got lucky this time but your still not out of trouble" They continued beating me to their full extent my whole body was covered in bruises my face covered in blood my mouth full of blood and they had even broke one of my arm's but still the only thing i could think about was Uraraka.. "Ok i think were done for the day lets leave this scum to bleed out and die alone" He laughed then closed the dark room's door it kinda blinded me as the whole room was dark i had finally been able to cry but as soon as i did i puked with blood coming out in the process all i wanted to do was have Dabi save me but i knew it wasn't happening.. but suddenly i saw a light it blinded my eye's again cause this whole time it was dark the door had opened but who i saw after i opened my eye's was Uraraka with a bunch of tears forming in her eye's after she saw me i tried to talk but couldn't as i choked on my own blood she ran to me crying her eye's out she said "Oh... my........... god... im.. so sorry......." as she was crying i said very weakly like to the point where just talking hurted "Hi......... Urara-" i blacked out....

(If you didn't like this i warned you and the next chapter is going to be sad too if not sadder than this one :'( anyways like i said if you want me to add any future ships, characters, ect, then let me know also thank you for making it this far into the story i post daily im probally going to make chapter 5 today to so just keeping you notified thank you!)