Chapter Föurteen

"Alright, here we are everyone" says Takeda-sensei.

Karasuno Volleyball Club has now arrive at the training camp dormitory. Shoyo kept screaming at every room he sees.

"Ugh, calm down will you?" An annoyed Kageyama ask.

"Hey! This is my first time here you know!" Says Shoyo.

"It's Shoko's first time too and I don't see her yelling like you" says Tsukishima, smirking down at Shoyo.

"Woahhhh!!! The futons looks and heck feels so soft!! Shoyo! Feel this!" Shoko exclaims in excitement as Shoyo trots over, leaving the others staring at them.

"Yeah they're definitely twins"

"Twins in a pod I suppose"

===

"Oi, time for First Years to take their shower" says Tanaka and he sees Shoyo and Shoko together.

"Hm? Hinata, Shoko-chan, what's up?" Tanaka ask.

"T-Tanaka-san umm... I think, there is a stranger among us" says Shoko.

"Huh? No way. We are the only ones using the dorm here during Golden Week" says Tanaka.

"I-I saw it too. If it was only Shoko she's probably seeing things but I saw it too" Shoyo backs up and now Tanaka was starting to feel scared.

"Woah woah you twins need to calm down! Surely y'all did not scare yourself with your mirror reflections?" Tanaka ask.

"I-I don't know..." Shoko mumbles.

"C-Come on, let's head back and eek! What was that?!" Tanaka jolts upon hearing a strange sound.

As if in a haunted house, the trio felt like they could hear an eerie music. The trio slowly turn around.

"Oi, you three, what—!"

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!!!!" Shoko screams, scaring Tanaka and Shoyo at the same time.

"Woah woah woah calm down calm down!!" Says a familiar voice.

Shoko slowly open her eyes to only realize that it is Nishinoya with his hair down.

"N-Nishinoya-san?"

"Huh? It's me. Did y'all see ghost or something?" He questions.

"G-Geez! It's only Noya-san you moron!" Tanaka scolds as he bonks Shoyo's head.

"E-Ehhh??? He looks like he's shrunk!" Shoyo exclaims.

"But... Nishinoya-san does look cuter this way... With his hair down but his hair up looks just as cool" says Shoko and Nishinoya blushes.

"AHAHAHA that's true!! He's only taller because of his hair!" Tanaka laughs upon hearing what Shoyo said.

"Ryuuuu!!! You traitor!! Don't laugh at me!!" Nishinoya yells.

"Oi" A deep voice says as a hand is being placed on Nishinoya's shoulder.

"Don't get too loud or Daichi will yell at y'all" He says.

"KYAHHHH!!!!" Shoko screams, causing the other three to scream.

"Q-Quiet down!! It's me, Asahi!!" The man panicks, thinking he may have scared them.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!!" Daichi yells.

===

"*yawns* Oh gosh... What a kind" Shoko mumbles as she rubs her sleepy eyes.

"I've been dying to know. What's with the screaming?" Tsukishima ask as he hands breakfast to Shoko.

"Arigatou. *yawns* Well..." Shoko then tell the others at the breakfast table at what happened.