Chapter Twënty Föur

The score now is 11 - 20, with Seijoh leading with 9 points ahead of Karasuno. Karasuno decided to swap their Setter from Kageyama to Sugawara. He begins hitting Daichi, Tsukishima and Asahi while high-fiving Nishinoya and Shoko. 

"It'll be fine! We'll break their streak in one go!" Sugawara exclaims with a smile, instantly lifting the spirits up. 

"You haven't been speaking up like you usually do. What's everyone else going to do if the Captain loses his composure?" Sugawara begins to lecture.

"Suga is the only one who can lecture Daichi..." Asahi mumbles.

"I can see why he is the Vice Captain" Shoko says with a soft chuckle. 

Sugawara calls Tsukishima over who whispers something to him. Seijoh serves and Daichi catches it.

"Shoko-chan!" He calls.

Sugawara tosses the ball and Shoko jumps in to spike to which the Libero catches it. 

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa calls as he tosses the ball to him. 

"Wait Iwa-" Before Oikawa could stop him, Iwaizumi's spike gets blocked by Tsukishima, thus gaining Karasuno a point. 

"Nice block Tsukishima-kun! But you didn't have to pull my shirt hard!" says Shoko.

Iwaizumi had saw Shoko on the right while Tsukishima was on the left but apparently they had switched places.

"Gomen but Suga-san's advice helped" says Tsukishima. 

"That doesn't mean you can pull my shirt!" says Shoko as she slaps Tsukishima on his back.

"Ouch" He mumbles with almost no expression. 

Now it is Tsukishima's serve, Nishinoya going out while Shoyo comes in. Sugawara calls Shoyo over and whispers something to him like he did with Tsukishima. 

Tsukishima serves the ball to which Kunimi catches it and Oikawa toss the ball to Iwaizumi and at this moment, the Hinata twins jump up and manage to block his spike.

"It's just as Suga-san said!!" Shoyo exclaims with his eyes sparkling. 

"Tsukishima! Another nice serve!"

Shoko watches Suga's hand signal which he has come up with for Shoyo in the event the opposing team manages to break through.

Tsukishima serves and a player from Seijoh catches it, throwing it back to Karasuno to which Daichi catches it. 

"Nice receive!!!!" Coach Ukai exclaims. 

"That Setter is not Tobio-chan so there won't be any inhumane Quick attacks either!" Oikawa yells.

Sugawara tosses the ball only for the Hinata twins to do an insane Quick attack, shocking Seijoh and Oikawa himself. 

"Just because Kageyama-kun isn't the Setter here, doesn't mean Shoyo can't do the Quick. I'm here too" says Shoko while looking at Seijoh. 

"You sure had me there Shoko-chan" Oikawa mumbles and the rally continues. 

===

"Tch" Shoko groans as she wipes off her sweat while glancing at the score. 15 - 25, Seijoh wins the first set.

"G-Gomen!" Shoyo apologizes but Shoko shakes her head.

"We will take back the Second set" says Shoko. 

"Shoko, how are you feeling?" Shoyo asks. 

"I'm feeling fine" says Shoko. 

"I really hope you are" says Shoyo.

"We'll go with the same line up for the 2nd set. But I want Shoko to sit out, Tanaka go in" says Coach Ukai. 

"C-Coach, I am-"

"Shoko, this is for your own good. We know you just recovered so you need to rest" says Sugawara and Shoko sighs as she complies.

"Our greatest concern is Oikawa's serve but we're changing things up so our defense will consist of those few best suited to it" says Coach Ukai. 

Shoko sits by the bench with Kiyoko as she watch the watch from the sidelines and after the warm ups, the second set begins. 

===

The whistle blows, signalling another change in member. Earlier, Kageyama and Sugawara swap places and now after the points are tied to 17 - 17, Shoko comes in, replacing Daichi. 

"Kageyama-kun, nice serve" Shoko says to Kageyama and he nods. 

He serves and Seijoh catches it with a groan. 

"Sorry! Cover!!"

"They're disorganized! It's going back over!" Sugawara informs. 

"Chance ball!" Nishinoya says and sends the ball to Kageyama. At that moment, the Hinata twins quickly move in at almost the same timing, causing Seijoh to wonder who is Kageyama gonna toss it to. He tosses it to Shoyo who does a Quick.

"Nice spike!!"

"Oi... You... Did well" says Kageyama with a scowl. 

"Kageyama-kun, you scowling" Shoko points out. 

Kageyama does another serve.

"Alright straight on!" Iwaizumi catches the ball to which Seijoh spikes and earns a point. 

The game continues intensely as Karasuno made it into the 20 point mark. Now it is Shoyo's serve while Tsukishima and Nishinoya swap places.

"Shoyo! Give a nice serve!" Shoko encourages. 

He serves and becomes a net-in and Matsukawa from Seijoh catches it to which flies back to Karasuno. 

"Chance ball!" Nishinoya calls out. 

Kageyama tosses the ball towards Asahi where he spikes and scores a point. 

"How was that toss Asahi-san?" Kageyama questions. 

"Toss it a little higher please!" Asahi responds. 

Seijoh gets their time out and it ended soon after. Shoyo prepares his serve again but Seijoh earns a point. Seijoh serves and Shoko catches it with ease. The ball fly towards Kageyama as he tosses the ball to Tsukishima and the rally continues on, with neither side going down. 

At Karasuno's match point, it just had to be Oikawa's turn to serve. He jumps and spikes and the ball was flying towards Nishinoya. 

"Nishinoyaaaaa!!!!" Asahi yells and Nishinoya successfully counters and the ball went flying back to Seijoh's court. 

Oikawa toss the ball to Iwaizumi but his spikes gets blocked and Karasuno wins the second set when Kageyama and Tsukishima swapped places.

"We're finally coming into the second set huh.." Shoko mumbles.

Just then, she felt a sting in her chest to which she quietly groans as she clenches her jersey. 

'Damn it! Why now?!'

"Shoko-chan? You alright?" Kiyoko questions. 

Shoko calms herself down. 

"I'm fine. Just feeling excited. We're coming to the last set after all" says Shoko. 

After both sides had warm up, the Final Set finally begins as each side is determine to win.