03

🤎┊HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS, chapter three.

⚠️ discussion/description of grooming.

˚➶

mikey frowned a little. it was a little weird for you two to be so close, but a lot of people treated kimura as a friend, so he didn't think about it too much. not until you two spoke some more (well, it was kimura talking to you, but mikey couldn't hear what you were talking about).

your head was down, your long hair covering your facial expressions.

mikey didn't think too much of it, until kimura closed the gap between you two, then he was really frowning, and his face of disgust grew when he watched his teacher touch his classmate's, his friend's cheek, tilting your head up and lowering himself so he could kiss you. that's what mikey assumed he was going to do, but he couldn't find out his true intentions because he had slid the door opening, creating a horrible silence.

you stared, mortified, at mikey, pleading for help through your eyes. mikey was too shocked to even speak, staring at his teacher in confusion and in hatred. he walked into the classroom, his footsteps penetrating the silence, and took you by your wrist, dragging you out of the classroom and through the halls in complete silence, until you reached the gates.

"are you okay? did he touch you? did he hurt you?" mikey's hand grab your shoulders, his words urgent and forceful. you found yourself unable to speak back, and unable to move, but fresh tears spilled from your eyes silently. mikey's eyes widened and his immediate response was to hold you tightly in his arms. his arms wrapped around your body yet yours stayed limp in his grasp. "speak to me, [name]. please don't cry now, it's okay now," mikey assured you.

"are you tired?" he asked, pulling away. "you can sleep at my house," mikey offered. "emma is not going to mind if you sleep in her room," mikey promised. ever so slightly, you nodded your head, and mikey sighed in relief, took your hand and began walking to his house.

it all made so much sense to mikey now - your body language when he entered the room was awkward, fidgety and clearly uncomfortable, and when it was you, mikey and kimura in a room, mikey did notice you and kimura making eye contact a lot, but had assumed it was just coincidental. the way you spoke to him when other people were around was especially odd as well, just single-worded sentences, and you would almost always avoid eye contact with him, yet you were always in his room, alone.

mikey couldn't believe he didn't see the signs, or rather, wasn't concerned about the signs.

eventually, you two arrived at mikey's residence. immediately, he was subject to the usual teasing by his sister, emma, who came downstairs to see who had arrived. emma grinned at the two of you, more specifically your connected hands and sang, "oo, mikey's bought a girl home."