Part one Creation of Slay turned Straight🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😔😔🍆💦💦😋

In the beginning the glorious slayyyest queen of all our god RuPaul created our slay rainbow universe. One day RuPaul decided that the universe was not slayyy enough so the rainbow rabies filled Earth was created along with the first slaybeings. One was red with a high voice and the other was purple who loved everyone(a little too much) These slay creatures were named Elmo and Barney🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈. Elmo and Barney were in love. Everyday they would make thumping noises against a tree with liquid squirting everywhere to show their appreciation for each other. Even though they were both amab RuPaul granted Elmo a uterus. Elmo became pregnant and on gay Halloween gave birth to the savior Belmo. "Push! Push!" Barney yelled. "I'm trying you fa-" Elmo yelled. Dora the nurse saw the head of Belmo and pulled it out of Elmo's butthole. The purple fluffy baby was covered in sour cream feces.(Elmo had eaten sour cream earlier 😋 "He's perfect" Elmo said. As Elmo held and sang to Belmo, Barney met eye contact with Dora and they both stared at each other. For a little too long.....
While Barney and Dora were screwing each other with their eyes, Elmo was singing Belmo the Barney song. "I love you. You love me. Where the hell is Barney..."
Barney was nowhere to be found, but Elmo thought he heard moaning coming from behind an apple tree. He followed the sound to see a HORRIFYING sight of Barney on top of Dora doing the forbidden breeding. "WHAT THE FUC-" Elmo yelled tears rushing out of his eyes. "I promise it's not what it looks like," Barney said still continuing to breed with Dora. "How could you?!!! I thought you loved me!!! I didn't know you were such a straight!!! I'm leaving and taking Belmo with me!!," Elmo ran as far as he could while Barney and Dora continued 🐴🍆💦🐱🚫🏳️‍🌈😫. (Sorry for that description I recommend bleach if any damage was done.)