pov saul goodmans ur lawyer for your multiple crimes

you sit down at the table, waiting for your lawyer to come and meet u for the first time. "oh god i hope theyre hot....." you think to yourself when you hear the door open. "Y/N HERES UR LAWYER" the policeman yelled.  you blush as he enters the room. it turns out that he was hot as you wished for and you cant help but want to MAKE OUT with him before even learning his name,,,,,,. "hi im saul goodman~" the lawyer says. oh god, his voice is even hotter. you feel like ur abt to bust when he takes out a book and reads your crimes out loud.

"so, 93 counts of assualt, 23 of those counts being on a police officer, 8 war crimes,  12 counts of stealing grapes from a supermarket, 9,028 counts of ass too fat, and 87 counts of being in love with all your past lawyers. huh, kid you sure have a lot on your hands right? dont worry, ill fix it~" the lawyer states. you feel your body heat up as he gets closer to you. you exchnge words about your favorite kpop girl group, TWICE after seeing him walk in with a TWICE lightstick, until he has to go. you feel sad that you cant see him until the court date, which is in 8 days on feb 31 4099. you wonder how you'll survive without those succulent looks of his.