~ one ~

May 28th 1976

Reène

I pulled up to school in my 1968 chevelle and parked in my regular spot hoping to see Kevin pull up soon like he promised. But low and behold his version of soon meant one hour later.
" Hey heyyyy reène " he says well pulling up next to me.

" Hey Kev man took ya long enough "
you replied well reaching your hand out your window into his grabbing a half smoked joint off him. " ye whatever I was busy doin- " "doing your girl huh " you say cutting him off from his sentence. " pfhh whatever gimme my joint back "

Well passing his joint back to him you got outta your car him doing the same. well getting out he stomped on the blunt as it was coming to a end.
" so what class do you have? " he asks. Not knowing what you have next you srug your shoulders and reply
" I don't know but it's with pink "

As we are walking into the building making talk we're stopped by the one and only slaterson right next to the water fountain. " Hey Hey Kevin when's your party start man " he asks higher than a kite. " 9:30 man " Kevin replied. " Alright 9:30 man got it I'll be there for sure " he says walking away.

" Well man I should get going aswell " you say to Kevin well walking away. " Okay then, see you tonight right? " he asks you. " uhh duhh " you respond from all the way down the hallway.