~ four ~

Reène

We all stop outside the truck with confused looks on our faces. We didn't think about the fact the Benny's truck was meant for three and there was four of us.

" welp looks like your sitting in the bed donny " pink says well laughing. " Actually I can just sitting on his lap can't I? " I ask anyone who was listening. What you didn't expect was for him to reply with the nastiest comment ever. " oh you can sit on more than just my lap babes " he says well winking. I just roll my eyes.

" you can sit on me, you know only if you want though " pink asks. I smile because 1. I'm not sitting on donny and his possible bones and 2. HELLOOO I get to sit on pink. " okay well choose one and sit there because yall are taking forever man " Benny says getting impatient. We all apologize and pile into the truck.

We are currently on our way to the junior high and Benny was currently making fun of donny. He was a bit upset when I chose to sit on pink over him. As we arrive Donny, Pink and I make our way into the bed of the truck getting some beer out and taking a swig well Benny goes to talk into a megaphone.

" LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FRESHMAN FUCKS " he begins with his speech and me and the guys can't help but laugh. As we were having our own conversation one name made me stop and listen to Benny's little speech.

" OH YEA AND MITCH KRAMER OHHHH MITCHY, MITCHY, MITCHY WE'RE COMING FOR YOU MAN ". You could help but feel bad for the kid.