~ five ~

Pink:

As we pulled up to school I groaned at the sight of our coaches. I sit in the car for as long as possible to avoid getting yelled at. When I finally got outta the car Ray told me that she was going to find Kevin.

"So tell me any of you girls ready to play ball this fall?" coach asks walking up to us guys. I rolled my eyes not liking where this conversation was going. As I zoned out I heard Benny say something about English class. "Seriously don't go getting soft on me this summer with your sitting around the pool chasing around muff. BREAKDOWN!" he shouts.

They all go to move but coach rolled his eyes saying we ain't fast enough. "Hey what's the matter with you floyd, quarterbacks don't have to listen to there coaches now" my guess is he saw that I didn't move when he said breakdown. "Dawson did you give him the sheet" coach asks.

"Huh" he says back making me laugh at his stupidity. "The pledge sheet, did you give it to him" coach says in a more serious tone. "Yea coach it's right here" I say pulling outta my pocket. "Well randy if you could get that back to us at the end of the day we'd feel alot better, you guys make sure he does that" the coach say eyeballing me. What a dick.

"Randy Floyd before next fall your in need of a serious attitude adjustment, you better get your priorities straight and watch out with that other crowd your running with don't think I haven't notice." The head coach sreams at me.

"Yeah well I got coaches and everybody's attitude adjusted priorities right here." I say as I crumple up the piece of paper and throw it on the grass. As we stand there I see O'bannion pull up. I roll my eyes and stard walking to class. That guy is a absolute joke.