~ two ~

Pink

Damn this class is boring I think to myself. As I look up I see my favorite girl walk towards me. Obviously she doesn't know she's my favorite because that would just boost her ego, but she is.
" sup man " she says pulling a chair over to me and sitting in it. " Reène hey man " I say back. " what are they doing " she asks me. Before I could reply miss Jodi answers her question for her.

" there trying to guess random Gilligan island episodes " Jodi says giving Reène the answer she was looking for. As I was to busy looking at Reène I didn't notice that she was talking to me. " Hey man Don is at the door he wants you " she says to me well looking towards the door.

As I was talking to Donnie all the girls passed by us. Pretty sure there going to the bathroom to smoke one. " So all you gotta do is sign it " Donnie said snapping me outta my thoughts. " then it's all over and done with " he said continuing.

" Uh yea man I'll get back to you on that one " I said back to him. In my opinion making us sign a pledge sheet is a stupid idea and I don't wanna so I'm not gonna give in so easy. " Anyways me and some of the guys are going to the middle school to scare em, you coming? " Donnie asks me. " ye sure why not " I reply.