A hangover

|| intro idk ||

They all talked for a few hours and ordered around 12 rounds of drinks .(they were all drunk asf, Giyu was a lil extra drunk because a certain some one spiked his drink *cough* Obanai *cough*)

Giyu was playing with some of the food they ordered and the rest were being overly loud of course, Sanemi's hand was holding the inside of one of Giyu's thighs and Kanae noticed.
"So Sanemi~ Are you two dating yet~" Kanae asked with a smirk on her face loud enough for Uzui who was sitting opposite of them to hear, Sanemi was ready to kill Kanae in that moment until Uzui said something.
"What was that I just heard?"

"Nothing." Sanemi said quickly, Giyu was in his own world at this point.

"So you have found yourself a boyfriend Shinazugawa~" Uzui said with a devious smile on his face.

"Not my boyfriend." The wind pillar said sternly.

"Yet~" Kanae giggled.

"Fuck off."

"I could give you some advice Shinazugawa~" Uzui stated.

"Why the fuck would I want your advice."

"I have 3 wives."

"He has a point Sanemi~"

"Go on then."

"Surprise him, make him want y—" Uzui was cut off by Sanemi.

"Im going home.

"I WASNT DONE—"

"I dont care."

"Whatever!" Uzui said annoyed as Sanemi picked up Giyu and swung one of the raven haired mans arms around his shoulder helping him walk.

"How hard did you go Sanemi~" Kanae laughed.

"SHUT UP." Sanemi shouted as he walked out taking his boyfriend with him and drove towards his apartment, once they got there Giyu almost fell over but Sanemi helped him up.Suddenly Giyu swung both of his arms around Sanemi's neck clinging on to him for dear life, Sanemi's face went red as his head filled with lewd thoughts of him.

"Sa.. *hiccup* nemi.." Giyu smiled at him.

"What do you think your doing." Sanemi said with a stern expression as Giyu leaned in to kiss him, Sanemi accepted his kiss and made his tongue roam around the latters mouth until they both pulled away panting for air.

Sanemi pinned Giyu too the wall and used his free hand to tease his nipples a bit making Giyu whimper, they made out for a few minutes and had made their way into the bedroom, Giyus shirt unbuttoned and belt buckle undone, Sanemi being shirtless. They carried on caressing each-other until some one walked in through the front door.

Sanemi put his hand over Giyus mouth signaling him to not make any noise.

"SANEMI?? HELLO?!" Uzui shouted.

"Its Tengen! Whats he going to think when he finds us!." Giyu whispered in a panic.

"Uh.. lucky Sanemi?" Sanemi said with a smirk as Giyu threw a pillow that was next to him at Sanemi.