Its Good To Be Home.

I woke up with a banging headache and a bunch a noise coming from downstairs and that's just something I'm not in the mood for. I plan to see my Grams today and hang with her for a bit, I also plan to see what's been going on seeing as vampires are back in town, more are to follow of course.

I sit up in bed seeing my bestie on her phone texting whoever.

"I'm surprised your up this early." I say to her and she tells me she is texting her dad how she is doing ." I just nod to her.

"I'm getting in the shower, then I'm going out so you can just hang here for a bit. I tell her as I get up and fall in an instant.

"Ow that hurt I say as I climb back up to the bed. She laughs at me for being with a vampire who can last longer than me.

"Whatever, it was great but being sore is a pain so shower I go bitch." I say to her groaning.

"Don't fall again." she says still laughing.

Thirty minutes later I am done my shower routine and nowim getting dressed.oce I'm done I ask Liv if she is coming down with me but she says no.

I get to the kitchen and see my family and Stefan with another man, like God where do they keep coming from. The new guy walks up to me and introduces himself.

"You must be Amelia, I've heard good things about you. Uh... I'm Alaric, Jenna's boyfriend." I nod and look to Jenna thinking why it has to be my family who falls for the common folks. She looks at me with a be nice face.

"Yes, I'm Amelia, but I have never heard of you. But I shall welcome you to the family with a warning." He looks puzzled thinking I'm about to give a secret or something.

"If you in anyway and I mean anyway hurt my Aunt, I will kill you." I say with a smile. Nice to meet you again but I gotta go.

Getting in the car, I roll a morning joint,  and turn on the radio and drive to my Grams home.

I get out the car and as I'm walking I get real nervous for no reason. It's been a while since I've seen my grams and I hate to disappoint her when I miss a call or dont visit and I know she gets upset with me when I don't. I go to the door and knock. I can hear a faint "coming" then the door opens and my grams is standing at the door looking spicy as ever and says.

"So you just gonna stand there and waist my air or come in." I walk in and take my shoes off, knowing she don't play that.

Grams I missed you so much and I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a while. She hmm me like child please.

"So, which of your siblings called you back to this retchet town." She asks me.

I tell her Jeremy called me. She looks at me saying of course it was him.

"So what will you be doing while your here, I hope it's put that sister of yours in check. She got vampires fighting for love and that draws attention honey." She says not finished. "I told Bonnie stop helping her but you know your cousin and now it's out of my hands. I'm too old to be chasing yall now so just watch her for me, you know she always looked up to you so it'll be good having you here now." Grams says.

"Don't worry, I say sitting next to her, I will help them and try to get Bon to see what you see but she is stubborn." I say." And you ain't. You get it from my daughter and she get it from me." She says speaking some truth.

"So how is that daughter of mine, still working that business of hers that I can't get her away from just to come see me." She asks

"You know how mom is when it comes to work, she treats it like her favorite baby. She wanted to come but she is just stuck in her office. I told her to go get a man but who knows with her. She makes so much money she can stop coming but she chooses to be in the mix at her company, it makes her feel alive." I tell her.