Dysfunctional Family Dinner.

It's been a few weeks and me and Damon are happy with each other. I was worried he would still be hung on Elena and was using me to get over her, but I saw no sign of it.

I have been hanging with my sister and brother more. We are supposed to be going on a trip soon and I can't wait for some sibling time.

Stefan and I have gotten closer, and I can see he is good for Elena. I have been visiting Grams and she has been teaching me more spells.

Bonnie and I have been bumping heads. She doesn't see what Grams sees. I explained to her that she would die if she kept going the save Elena route over and over again, I asked her does she realize how that would hurt the family if something were to happen to her, but she just doesn't get it yet.

I have talked to my mom about telling everyone in our circle what I am, but she shut me down. I get it she wants me safe but I'm an adult.

At the moment I'm about to go grocery shopping but I'm waiting for Jenna to come home because she wanted to talk to me. I'm. Planning a dinner for tonight and I'm going to tell her about the supernatural world.

"Jenna, I'm in the kitchen."

"Milly hey, I need to talk to you."

"Is this about Alaric."

"Yes, it is. The way you threatened him was uncalled for and inappropriate."

"Not really. He could have secrets you don't know about or a secret killer. All I did was let him know that I will not let him hurt you. I feel what I did was right but clearly you don't. I'm sorry to you for coming in so hot but I'm sticking to what I said plus this it's been weeks since I said that we are buddies now. Plus, I'm making dinner; everyone's coming, invite him I have things to tell you guys. I say in a mysterious tone.

"Are you pregnant by Damon, omg I failed you as an aunt haven't I." She asked me.

"No, I'm not pregnant yet so don't worry." I tell her.

"Oh, thank God, not saying it would be bad but just wait until you're at least 20 okay."

"Don't worry, I wanted to talk to you before everyone came. What I am about to tell you may sound crazy or maybe I will sound crazy."

"You're scaring me, Milly. What is going on, did Damon hurt you; I swear I will kill him if he did."

"No, remember how you told me that Miranda use to tell you stories about the supernatural. I don't want to worry you, but she was telling the truth."

"Amelia, why are you joking around like that." Jenna asked as she can see her niece had a serious expression. " Seriously Milly, what are you talking about. Are you telling me that every story my sister told me was true, how. Have you met any, have I met any."

"They are all around us, some are dangerous, and some are like you and me; they even have families. I wanted to tell you because I have a feeling that things are going to get worse before they get better. I am also telling you because I know that Elena won't, she has always craved attention and I'm afraid that something will happen to you on her unwatchful eye.

"Thank you, Amelia. I am so happy that you are home, but who do we know that would be supernatural."

"Well, Elena is a doppelganger; so, if you ever open that door and she won't come in, It's not Elena. Both Salvatore brothers are vampires and the Lockwood's are werewolves. I also happen to be a werewolf and a witch. The Bennett's are witches too; that is where I get my magic from."

"So, all this has been going on behind my back and Elena has been hiding it for attention. I am so fucking confused and pissed. I don't want to think about this but Alaric, is he a part of the supernatural too." Jenna asked, not really wanting to know the answer.