ASHLEY SEAVER

Ashley was knew to the team, but she wasn't to you

Ashley was knew to the team, but she wasn't to you. You were best friends growing up, and had connected on your love for police work. Unfortunately, you separated after high school, pursuing the same courses, just different schools. You never expected to meet up again, but when she joined the team (momentarily, as it may be) you were so excited. You were best friends. No one knew you as well as she did, and you couldn't wait to catch up. This surprised the team, because they hadn't expected you two to be such friends. One night after a long flight home, Derek asked her how you became friends.

•••

"We met in middle school, we had the same class. They've been my friend forever and I wouldn't have it any other way."

[A/N]

WOOT WOOT! Well, probably not for you CM enjoyers. This book is finished (for now, POTENTIALLY). I haven't started season 9- end yet, so if I do that and get inspired, I might continue this to 100 later on!

Thank you so much for the support on this book! I love you all so much. If you're new to me, or even haven't checked out my account in a while, please do! There might be a book that interests you.

While your there, hit the follow button. It would mean a lot. I have many books and goals to continue making them, so follow along for the journey.

thanks, mo!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✓ 🎉