3. Dinner

Clary's Pov: I woke up this morning and got ready for school after making breakfast and brushing my teeth.

Got Terror ready and headed to school.

When I got to school every one still stared at me. It kinda made me want to kill every one.

Bella walked up to me and said "Come on bitch you got to meet Rose again since you didn't really do it" I rolled my eyes.

We walked up to the Cullen's were Bella kissed Edward. I saw the blond girl. She's absolutely beautiful. Damn.

Bella smirked at me thinking that because she had a boyfriend and I didn't affects me.

I just smiled. "Hello, my names Clary Cece Swan" I said and held my hand out to shake. She rolled her eyes and said "Rosaline Beauty Cullen" She then walked passed me and kissed Alice and Jasper....on the lips.....wow a poly relationship.

In math class the stupid ass teacher kept calling on me. Apparently Terror could tell because he put his nose on me lap. I swear to god if he calls me again I will- "Miss swan what is '80,000x95,000' and please come up to the board and solve it" He said.

"Stop fucking calling on my every chance you get !!!!" I yelled. He looked startled. "By the way it's '7600000000' now leave me the hell alone. He looked really shocked because I shouldn't be able yo solve that.

" I graduated online and went to college online, I'm just here for fun" I said. He nodded clearly shocked.

Computer science, PE, regular science, biology, geography, and geology class was good though.

After school Bella barged into my room like she owned the place and said "Get up bitch were going to dinner at the Cullen's weather you like it or not".

I nodded and kick her ass out my room, literally. Then got dressed in something that showed all my tattoos and piercing and followed Bella to the Cullen's house. She shrieked when she saw my car again.

Pulling up at the Cullen's I was happy to see my mate Emmett again

Long story short I met Esme and Chirlse than went home and went to bed after fedding Terror.