Chapter 5

HIII sorry I've been so busy! :( I finally updated though! I think I'll update Back For You tomorrow! I know I"m sorry, I'm very sorry! Go ahead and hate me forever because I'm a bad updater! It's been like what? A month! WOW bad Maddie!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.. well it's not really a chapter, more of a filler! ;)

ENjoy!

Vote, Comment, Message me for a one shot!

Maddie xx

PS Dress is on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mackenzie get up… KENZIE! WAKE UP!” I pealed my eyes open to the moonlit sky and the stars up above. After a well rested nap after all that hate on Twitter, I feel much better. But it does feel late. I felt the bed cave in by my legs as I sat up a bit running my fingers through my knotted hair than rubbing my eyes to see the blur that once was Zac to a nonblurry version of him. He was smiling that stupid crooked smile with his blue eyes sparkling. He hasn’t got a haircut in a while and his blonde hair falls over his forehead and swoops a bit to the right. He was wearing a nice blue button up dress shirt with some chaki pants with his red converses. Looking at him made me wonder where we would be going… Right dinner… with my brother and his mates. I hopped out of bed tripping on the way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

“I’ll be at the boys’ flat!” Zac called from the otherside. I mumbled an okay and proceeded to unchange. I turned on the tap and waited for the steam to fill the room and the water to get hot. After the long two minutes I finally got in letting the burning sensation run down my body. I put mang pineapple shampoo and conditioner in my hair and rinsed it out watching the bubbles fall down my new soft skin from the Dove cleanser. I turned the tap off a good ten minutes into the shower time and stepped out wrapping the towel around me. I dried myself off, put some light make up on and blow dried my hair. I opened the bathroom door and stepped into my room which was colder from the steamy sanah I was in. I walked to the closet and chose a black lace dress with some red heels to compliment it. I grabbed my bag and headed for the dreaded spiral stairs that would take me forever to get down. I finally got to the bottom with a few wobbles, opened the door and headed to my brothers flat.

“Finally your-Woah! You look great!” Niall stated, I grimaced as his mouth was a gape and saw a bit of toast bits on his tongue.

“Don’t want to catch flies Niall.” I smirked before walking in brushing my arm against his. Not even ten feet into the apartment when all eyes were on me. Harry and Zayn were making googily eyes in my direction while there was a clatter to my left. I looked toward the kitchen to see Louis and his cup of tea on the floor. I laughed a little than I saw Liam glaring at his friends. I finally spotted Zac standing a bit behind Liam eying me seductively. To tell you I was comfortable would be an understatement; I felt very insecure right there and at that moment when five boys are glaring at me like I’m some hot actress, cough cough. Zac made the first move and gave me a small peck on my forehead,

“You look beautiful Kenzie.”

“Thanks babe!” I smiled. The boys went around saying how pretty I looked or how goregous I am. Except Harry who was being the perveted little boy that he is asking what I would look like underneath… He was slapped in the arm by Zac… And Liam.

Dinner wasn’t for another hour and it would take us thirty minutes to get to the restaurant, so we just stayed in the boys flat while they drank champagne and why I had a cup of tea. I was sitting on the couch when Harry and Louis came into view, they were whispering about some sort of nonsense that boys talk about, than stopped when they saw me. Hmm.. I’m a bit curious now.

“You know Hazza, no need to stop talking when you see me. Unless it’s about me?” I asked kind of stated.

“It’s not about you.” He said to quickly. Louis slapped his forehead and groaned while I quirked an eyebrow.

“Really? Are you sure Haz?” I got up and stood directly infront of him biting my lip. Looking all cute and stuff in front of Harry. I could hear him gulp as his face began to reddin.

“Uh-I-I promise. I-it wasn’t abo-about y-you.” He stuttered nervously. When did the Harry Styles ever get nervous in front of girls? I’m bound to find out!

“You little-“

“Kenzie! Grab your stuff we’re leaving!” Liam shouted from the kitchen. I groaned, I want to know more about Hazza! Fuck, I’m calling them by their nicknames! FUCK FUCK FUCKIDY FUCK!

“This is not the end of this conversation Harry Edward Styles!” I smirked at him and saw his cheeks reddin just a bit more before I turned my heel and linked fingers with Zac.

As I was walking I swore I heard Harry whisper the words, “lucky bastard.” I didn’t feel like thinking about it anymore, I’ll find out more about Harry later. Right now it’s time for a long drive to dinner.