Chapter 16

Hi guys!

I am so sorry for the really late update, but I've been so busy with school and college applications. I know that really isn't an excuse for my absence. And I have know Idea how i'm supposed to repay you all. Here it is though.

Please Vote, Comment and Message me if you have any thoughts. Feedback would be lovely. Happy reading little ones!

Madz

P.S. outfit >>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last eight months, post tour have been good and bad at the same time. Good, because Louis got back together with Eleanor. He forgave her after she cheated on him with some boy from Uni. Harry and I are very good, we've been dating for almost a year now-crazy right. I moved in with Liam. I'm not ready to move in with Harry yet, even though he has asked me.

I had my big eighteenth birthday with all the boys and girls. Harry decided to make it big and rent out a whole club just for the crew. It was really fun, we did karaoke, got wasted, danced. It was probably the best party ever thrown for me. I've really been thinking lately about our relationship. I'm still a virgin. I guess I'm waiting for the right moment. But Harry doesn't know that. I guess I'm scared to tell him. He's a lot more experienced with relationships and sex. I know I shouldn't be scared of it, but I am. To be honest, I thought I was going to lose my virginity to Zac, but he's in prison because he's guilty for first degree murder.

But on the otherhand tomorrow is the wedding and we have succesfully kicked the boys out of the apartment.. Louis did say something about the Bachelor party, but Zoe doesn't want her fiancé to be hungover at the wedding. So the drinking is hopefully on the down low. But knowing Lou, I don't think that will happen. I was standing in Zayn and Zoe's room admiring the dress. It was a pretty white/cream dress, it was strapless and slender toward the abdomen and flared out a bit toward the bottom. She had some pretty cream colored heels to match the dress and a gold floral headband to go on her head as a crown. I'm doing her make up while Bailey does her hair in some nice beach waves. I think this wedding will be beautiful. It's hilarious that one of my best friends is marrying Zayn, he's like a brother to me; they all are.

"Whatcha doing Kenz?" Zoe walked out of her bathroom in her plaid pajamas and Zayn's 'Cool Kids Can't Dance' shirt.

"You're getting married tomorrow."

"Isn't that so weird? I'm getting married to Zayn Malik."

"Yeah. It's weird."

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked me, I turned around and sat on her bed.

"Of course."

"I always thought I was going to marry Niall."

"Yeah. I think we all did." I said in all honesty. Zoe laughed.

"But I guess I fell in love with Zayn somewhere along the way. Do you think you and Harry will you know, get married?"

She caught me off guard a bit, that thought never occurred to me. Marrying Harry Styles, that's been a dream for a long time. Of course I've seen posters of him and everything and I listen to their music since Liam would always bring merchandise home. But marrying him, I would love that.

"If we're being honest here," I started, "I think it would be lovely if I married Harry. But I just don't know if he wants to. I'm scared. Marriage is huge. I thought Liam would be the first to get married, but things just don't plan out like you want them to. You need to get some rest though. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Zoe!"