Chapter 2

Again no Harry Styles in this chapter. The next few will mainly be Ally and Alivia ones. Enjoy!

~Alivia

[chapter 1 recap]

"There yas are." The girls shot up and saw the shadow on the canvas. They hugged and screamed in unison.

[end of recap]

The figure was huge and bulky. It was obviously a man, and a big one at that. He held something like a cane or umbrella. He ripped the sheet off and the girls screamed harder.

"Shut it! You two'll wake teh whole neighborhood!" he said. He had a Bitish accent. The girls stopped, clamping their mouths shut. This guy was huge! He was like a giant!

"I'm Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys of Hogwarts" he said sitting down. The girls continued to hug. Ally looked at the man with wide eyes as if any sudden movements he mad, she'd attack. Alivia's eyes held a look of 'who-is-this-man' and some fear, but along with curiousity, her lips didn't show as she was trying hard not to blurt out a million questions.

"Hogwarts?" Ally finally broke the silence. Hagrid facepalmed.

"They never get their letters! 'Ere ya go" he said. He took out two envelopes. Ally took one, Alivia the other. They were identical as the other one's their father's wouldn't let the read.

Ms. A Kently

152 Lentsworth drive

Charlytown, New York

The front bedroom

and

Ms. A Harding

856 Holmes road

Charlytown, New York

The loft space in the attic

"How do you know my rooms the attic as a loft space, Rubeus?" Ally asked.

"Call me Hagrid. And I didn't. Dumbledore did" he said. "Just open them."

Alivia nodded at Ally and they opened. Ally looked at her's and compared with Alivia's. They read the same thing.

Dear Ms. Harding/Kently

We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Whichcraft and Wizardry. You will find included a list of supplies. We wait for your owl no later than September first.

Your's truely

Professer McGonagal

Deputy Hedmistress

"Witchcraft and wizardry?" Alivia asked. If it made her confused . . . then it was shocking to almost anyone.

"Yup! I knew yer mms. Sally and Jane. Nice witches" Hagrid said.

"Hagrid, you are saying our moms were witches?" Ally asked.

"Yes, and so are you. Half bloods. Haven't have those in a while, but there is Seamus in second year now. Don't you know your own mums?" Hagrid asked.

"Mine ran" Ally said.

"Mine died" Alivia said.

"How?" Hagrid asked.

"Alcoholic dad, plus car at night, divide by one semi truck, and you get a motherless child. Can we get back to the subject on a total stranger who is like, seven feet tall, just gave us a letter to go to some fake school!" Alivia yelled.

"Shut it! It's not fake, it's real, and in England. Also, I'm a half giant so I have an excuse to be tall. What's your's on being four foot three?" Hagrid asked. Ally's eyes got wide.

"Sassy" Alivia snapped.

"Alivia, what happens if you or I get scared of excited?" Ally asked.

"Something. Once, all our books fell off the shelves. Another time, the doors had a fit" Alivia recalled.

"Exactly. You're smart, Ally" Hagrid said.

"Okay, even if we could, our dads wouldn't allow it, so we'd have to stay somewhere after grabbing our stuff. Next, is the fact that we can't get to England. Third is . . . where do we get these things?" Ally asked. She pulled out the list of supplies.

"Easy! You can stay with the Weaslys, and your mums left some money and we can go to Diagon Ally. Trust me?" Hagrid asked.

"I do" Ally said. She got up, leaving Alivia sitting on the blankets. She smiled and got up.

"I do" Alivia said. Hagrid smiled.

"Um, you girls aren't afraif of motorbikes or hieghts are you?" Hagrid asked.

"No, why?" the girld said.

"No reason. Go get your things! Now!" Hagrid said. The girls ran off to their houses to grab somethings. Hagrid grinned and walked a block down to the parked motercycle big enough for him, and the two girls.

"They'll be excited" he mumbled and went back to wait for them.

Sorry for shortness. Next one will be more lengthy. Comment and vote and stuff. Fan me too.