Chapter 4

Harry Styles is refered to as Hazza in this chapter. Enjoy!

~Alivia

"Harry, you're crushing my hand!" Alivia said. They stopped and the girls got their first good look of Diagon Ally. There were so many people in robes with cats, owls, rats, toads, and other animals. All carride wooden wands and some kids were crowded around a store wih broomsticks in the front. Almost all of the signs were moving and pictures moved too.

"Pictures don't move" Ally said.

"That's what I said too, but in the wizarding world they do. And paintings talk. So do envelopes and hats" Harry said. Alivia turned to the dark building. The window had a wand on a red velvet pillow on it.

"Come on, it's cool" Harry said. Ally and Alivia walked in and dust was swimming in the sunlight. Alivia sneezed and Ally looked at the counter.

"Um, where's Olivander?" she asked.

"Customers?" came a voice.

"There he is" Harry said. A man with gray hair and glassy eyes came out from the back. He smiled.

"Harry Potter" he said. "Who are your friends?"

"First years. Ally and Alivia. They need wands" Harry said. Olivader nodded and pointed at Ally.

"You first. Come on" he said. Ally stepped towards Olivander and he pulled out a box.

"Oak with pheonix feather"he said Ally grabbed the wand and looked at him.

"Wave it" Harry said. She turned to the black haired boy. He nodded. Ally flicked it to a bookshelf and the top row fell down.

"No. Try this one. Yew with dragonheart string" Olivander said. Ally took the wand. She flicked it towards a lamp and it broke. Harry muttered something and it reassembled itself and flew back to the pedastel.

"Nice Mr. Potter. Try this wand, Ally" Olivander said. She took the dark wand with swirls carved into the handle. "Cherry with unicorn hair." A sort of warm breeze came into the shop along with a golden light in a way.

"There" he said. Ally payed for the wand. Alivia stepped up, hoping it wouldn't take long.

"What arm do yo write with?" Olivander asked.

"Um, right?" Alivia said. Olivander looked her up and down and dissapeared in the back. He came back with an old looking box.

"I've learned to try out some more powerful ones" he said with a smile. Harry blushed and twirled his wand in his fingers. Alivia took the wand.

"Elm with dragonheart string." She flicked it and there was a small earthquake.

"No!" Harry yelled. Olivander nodded and took it away. He handed her another wand but quickly took it back after she touched it.

"Maybe . . . " he said. He climbed a ladder and grabbed and very old box.

"Here" he said. "Oak with pheonix feather."

"Didn't Ally try this one?" Alivia asked.

"It's a different pheonix. You can't have two of the same. Sure, it can be the same wood and same center but not from the exact same tree or exact pheonix or unicorn or dragon" Olivander said. "Except for Mr. Potter's."

"What's special about Harry's?" Ally asked.

"That all powerful wizard that gave me this scar, his wand has the same core as mine. Smae pheonix" Harry said.

"Oh" Alivia said. She took the wand and flicked it. The lamp lifted up an inch from the pedastel and set itself back down.

"There" Olivander said. Alivia looked at the grain. The handle had cross hatches caved in it and fit her hand perfectly. So did Ally's. Alivia payed and they stored the wands in the charmed backpack Ally was now wearing.