Chapter 3

Blah blah blah no Harry Styles so no confusion blah blah blah enjoy!

~Alivia

Alivia and Ally both filled two duffels bags with clothes, books, and other things. They both brought something like a stuffed animal. Ally brought a stuffed teddy bear named Lily and Alivia brought a monkey named Leif. They ran back to Hagrid who was packing up some of the things from the camp site. He took their bags and took Alivia's back pack. He was in fact holding an umbrella. A pink one at that. He pointed it at the backpack, said something, and gave it back.

"You can put anything in there now" he said.

"Is that your wand?" Ally asked.

"Got it snaped when I was expelled. Don't tell anyone. Wow, I was doing this with Harry Potter last year" Hagrid said. Alivia stuck her arm in her backpack and she could reach down to her shoulder, and still not feel a bottom. She let Ally try and they smiled. They shoved the duffle bags in there and walked with Hagrid to a big motorcycle.

"Okay, you both are small enough ter fit in front of me" Hagrid said. The girls got on the bike thinking it was super cool. Hagrid started the engine and started to drive. With Ally in the front, Alivia looked around her friend to see Hagrid going straight for a tree.

"Hagrid turn!" Ally yelled, but he didn't. He pulled up. When the girls opened their eyes, they were in the cool air of the night Alivia spread her arms our as if she was a bird, and Ally did the same saying, "I'm Superman. Watch me fly!" They laughed and soon they were alseep, leaning back into Hagrid's big black beard. His beetle black eyes twinkled watching the small girls sleep. When he got to the Burrow, Molly ran out immediatly.

"Oh my" she yelled.

"Sh! They're sleeping" Hagrid said. He picked Ally up and Molly called Arthur to carry Alivia in. They set the small girls on the twin couchs in the living room.

"Okay, blondie is Alivia and burnette is Ally. Half blood. Can they stay with you. Their dads won't let them go if they stay back at home so . . . please?" Hagrid asked.

"Anything for you, Hagrid" Molly said.

"Would you like some tea?" she asked.

"Yes please" he said. Molly made tea for her, Hagrid, and Arthur. They sat in the kitchen.

"So, they were fine with the news?" Molly asked.

"Alivia freaked out a little" Hagrid said.

"Understandable as they grew up with muggles right?" Molly asked. Hagrid nodded and Arthur's eyes lit up.

"Muggles? Three muggle raised in the house?" he ased. Molly sighed.

"Well, I best be off" Hagrid said. Molly and Arthur said goodbye to the half giant and went to look at the sleeping girls.

"Very cute little girls" Arthur said.

"Yeah. We'll tell the kids tomorrow morning" Molly said. They went up to bed, checking in on Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, and Harry on the way. Ron got up first, waking up his best friend and them walking downstairs. Harry rubbed his green eyes and Ron yawned. Then they looked at the sleeping girls.

"Harry, are we still dreaming?"

"The same dream?"

Harry and Ron squinted at Alivia and Ally as if they were aliens. Alivia looked up as she was laying on her stomach and screamed, efficatly waking up Ally.

"What?" Ally asked.

"B-Boys!" Alivia yelled. Alivia and Ally both attended an all girls school, so they never see boys a lot.