The Dining Hall

They walked down to the Dining hall, but as soon as they stepped foot in the door Kokichi immediately descended on them.

"What were the two of you doing all alone together?" He teased.

"He! Probably fucking! Creepshow just can't keep his hands off Angie!" Miu yelled.

"No, Angie was simply showing me something in her lab." He felt like he was going to explode from embarrassment.

"Showing her tits! Ahhahaha!"

"Angie keeps those covered by her top, see?" She said, completely unphased. "Angie was showing Kiyo a drawing she made!"

"Ughhh, that's boring and not at all what I wanted to hear." Kokichi groaned.

"Yeah, nobody cares about your drawing titless!"

"Gonna cares! Gonta thinks it would be a very good drawing!"

"Thank you Gonta!" Angie smiled.

"Uwah- I was joking..." Miu muttered as she sat beside Kokichi.

After they finished dinner, everyone retreated to their separate dorms and Kiyo lay on his bed, writing about what he had learned that day in a journal. He sighed and closed the journal, placing it back in the bookshelf with the others and changed into his pajamas. He stared at himself in the mirror, pulling down his mask to reveal red lipstick

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING KIYO'S SISTER AND AB*SE!! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EITHER MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!!⚠️

"How could you do this to me sweet Korekiyo?"

"Sister, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"You said you'd only love me..."

"Y-yes I did- I do!"

"Stop lying you incessant little whore!"

Kiyo flinched, pulling his mask back up

"Sister please- I-" He was cut off by a knock on his door.

He walked over and opened it, seeing Angie standing there still in her yellow coat and bra, but with pale blue shorts instead of her skirt.

"Hello Angie, what could you need from me at such a late hour?"

"Angie was wondering if she could sleep in your room tonight!" She looked up at him happily.

"Ah- how come?"

She shrugged, her smile never leaving her face. "Why not?"

"Yes, I suppose that would be alright." He said, giving in to her expectant smile.

"Yay!" She stepped into the room, looking around. "Wow, you do have a lot of journals!"

"Monokuma gave me quite a few, yes?"

She smiled and removed her jacket, setting it on a chair and sitting on the side of his bed. Kiyo walked over, laying down and allowing Angie to climb over him to the other side. She lay down next to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest. Kiyo wrapped the blankets around her, making sure she was cozy before covering himself as well.

"Kiyo? Angie doesn't understand why people think you're creepy, you're just a big sweetheart!"

He felt his face heat up.

"Thank you Angie, however I did under both you and Tenko, so I believe they have the correct opinion."

"Mmm- Angie doesn't think so! They just don't understand!" She snuggled closer, closing her eyes and wrapping her legs around him as well.

"Goodnight Kiyo!"

"Goodnight Angie..." he whispered.

Angie snored softly and Kiyo gently stroked her fluffy white hair. He tended to only sleep for a few hours each night so he had the most hours of productivity, but perhaps he would allow himself more, just for tonight...