Next Steps

(SOMEWHAT MATURE CONTENT WARNING, ITS TOWARDS THE END)

Since Yelena was injured, she, Kate, and Natasha had to wait until she could walk again in order to start figuring out another plan of attack against the Thunderbolts. After a few weeks, Yelena began to put weight on her leg again. She sat on the couch, her crutches next to her. Kate stood a few feet away from her.

"Come to me." She said. Yelena stood up slowly, wobbling a bit as she stood on her newly healed leg. She took a deep breath and began to walk forward.

"That's it! You're doing great!" Kate smiled watching her girlfriend finally be able to walk again. Yelena continued walking, but once only a couple steps away from her she stumbled forward.

"Oh no." Yelena said as she began to fall. Luckily she fell straight into Kate's arms. "Shit!"

"It's okay, darling. You'll get better." Kate said, looking down at her. "Although, you've gotta stop falling for me." She smirked.

"You're such an idiot." Yelena replied chuckling.

"Your idiot." The brunette responded. Yelena rolled her eyes playfully. Then the two shared a kiss. Just then, Natasha walked in, but the two didn't notice her as their eyes were closed as they kissed. She cleared her throat loudly and they broke the kiss suddenly.

"You two lovebirds done?" She asked with a smile.

"Sorry, we didn't see you come in." Yelena said, looking at Kate, then back at her sister.

"I'm aware. You two are so adorable it's practically nauseating." Natasha replied.

"Ha, you're just jealous. You could have this you know. Love." Her sister stated.

"Yeah, well, last time I saw my love she was in love with someone else. A literal robot." She sighed.

"Wait, Wanda?" Kate asked, "I watched WandaVision. She seemed happy with him."

"WandaVision?" Natasha asked in confusion. "What do you mean watched it?"

"It was a TV show. I didn't know they were real!" Kate exclaimed.

"Yeah I saved Wanda and her brother from Ultron a few years ago. Prior to taking down the Red Room with Yelena." Natasha explained.

"Oh cool." Kate replied, her arm around Yelena. "After this is all over with the Thunderbolts you should go find her."

"I agree. You deserve to be happy. We both do, after all the shit we've been through." Yelena said with a smile.

"I might. I'll have to think about it." Her sister responded smiling back.

"Okay." Yelena said. "Why don't you try walking to Nat?" Kate asked. Yelena nodded and Nat backed up a few feet. She let go of Kate and walked towards her sister slowly, this time, not stumbling.

"Good job, you're not totally a cripple!" Natasha said with a laugh.

"Ugh, shut up!" Yelena said punching her arm softly. Kate laughed a bit too. A few months later, Kate walked into Yelena's room.

"Oh, hey babe, what do you n-n-" Yelena began, as she looked over at Kate, but she fell silent once she saw what Kate was wearing. An all black suit and tie. Yelena looked her up and down, gulping shakily. The way the suit hugged her body, fitting her like a glove.

"Here, put this on. We're going out on a date." Kate said, giving her a dress. Yelena noticed it had an open back on it.

"Katie, I can't wear this! You'd be able to see all my scars." Yelena said as she felt the fabric of the dress.

"So? They're a part of you. I want you to wear it, I picked it out for you." Kate replied touching her cheek softly.

Yelena sighed into her touch, ultimately giving in to those blue puppy dog eyes Kate gave her. "Fine, but only because I love you so much." She said.

"Thank you. I'll be waiting in the living room. Can't wait to see you in that dress." Kate then left the room. Yelena then got ready in the dress with everything else styled to the nines. Then she walked out into the living room. Kate's jaw dropped. "Wow...you look..." She stuttered.

"Cat got your tongue, Katie?" Yelena asked with a smirk.

"More like spider." Kate replied, smirking too. She rested her hands on Yelena's hips. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah." Yelena said. Kate blindfolded her then. "Why'd you cover my eyes?" She asked.

"Because it's a surprise, silly." Kate chuckled and took her hand. "Just follow me."

She led Yelena outside to the lake where they first fell in love. "Alright. We're here." She said, then she took off Yelena's blindfold. Yelena gasped, seeing a blanket with champagne, candles, and a picnic basket.

"Oh, Katie, it's perfect!" She said with a smile. "I knew you'd like it." Kate replied, smiling too. The two sat down on the blanket and drank the champagne. They also ate the food from the picnic basket. After they finished, Yelena stood up and began to take her dress off.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Kate asked, a little confused.

"Well I'm not gonna get in the lake in my dress, am I?" Yelena said with a smirk. After she disrobed fully she lowered herself into the water. "You coming in, or not?" She raised her eyebrow smirking flirtatiously. Kate blushed, suddenly aroused.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." She rolled her eyes. She too disrobed and joined Yelena in the water. She pulled Yelena close to her then. They shared soft, slow kisses under the moonlight as they held each other tight. Seeing as it was getting late, the two decided to pack up their picnic, blowing out the candles and folding the blanket. Kate put her clothes back on but gave Yelena her suit jacket to wear so she wouldn't get her dress wet.

Once inside, Yelena led Kate into her bedroom. Kate left the basket and other picnic items in the kitchen before following Yelena. Her girlfriend sat on the bed, wearing nothing but the slightly oversized suit jacket. Kate's arousal turned to a hunger and want, no, need for Yelena. It seemed that Yelena reciprocated these feelings. Yelena grabbed her by the waist of her pants and pulled her closer to the bed. She went up on her knees and unbuttoned Kate's shirt. Which Kate let fall from her onto the floor. Yelena continued to strip Kate and then she took off Kate's jacket. She then pushed Kate down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"I...I want you. I need you." Kate said as she planted kisses down Yelena's body.

"Take me." Yelena replied in a tone mixed with pleading and demand. With Yelena's consent, Kate continued kissing down her abdomen, and lower. Then, Yelena felt it for the first time. Pleasure. Kate rested her hands around Yelena's thighs. Yelena bit her lip, attempting to stay quiet. She covered her mouth as a soft near-whimper of a moan escaped it. Kate, hearing this, stopped for a moment.

"Was that a moan, I heard? Yelena Belova, moaned?" She said playfully.

"Don't stop....please...." Yelena said softly. Kate smiled lovingly at her and continued. Yelena leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She let every moan that crossed her lips out now. The feeling kept getting better and better, until it reached a high, and she hit her climax.

"Oh...Katie..." She moaned as it overtook her. She laid there, panting as it dissipated. It was her turn to make Kate feel that same thing. After both of them finished, they fell asleep happily.

A/N: Had some massive writer's block on this for like two months and change, but I recently saw some VERY cute fanart of bishova from an amazing artist on ig, critterofhabit, follow them, that art rejuvenated me in order to write this part. You get a little fluffy bishova and some sexy bishova. The best of both worlds as Miss Montana would say. Anyway, enjoy. Next part might be the last one since I had the writer's block and a bit of burnout for the past couple of months but idk. Don't come for me for writing Yelena getting some pleasure she fuckin needs it okay so does Natasha my girls have been through the equivalent of hell. Against their will. Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee!