₱ⱤØ︎ⱠØ︎Ʉ₲Ɇ

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗥𝗘

They were a house of bloodshed and destruction their ancestors were Valyrian, letting them bathe in the inevitable beauty and charm. Yet, the blood of the dragon was still laced in their veins, the beast had awoke and all who lived cowered in fear should they taste the fire of the dragon.

Their house sigil was on of two black and silver swords clashing in front of a deep and rich colour of ruby red. The house words were, "𝑊𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝑊𝑎𝑟."

Not only were they one of the most fearsome houses in all the lands but they had bonded with some of the largest dragons the world had ever seen. Their teeth were as long and sharp as swords; it's fire was so hot it could melt steel and turn sand into glass, their shadows could cover towns like tarps as they flew above and the dragons were very large.

The mighty beasts could dwarf any other dragon, their bodies blocked out the stars with their wings and each dragon had been given a two names. One their masters would call them by and another the common folk would- King Maegon of House Warfare, father to Kratus Warfare, was given Abarax otherwise know as, '𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟.'

Not long after, Lord Maegon had a son whom he would call Kratus and he bestowed a silver egg to his son. Kratus called the dragon Azazel and as the beast grew to the size of Abarax so did his anger once his father died. Kratus became the Lord of House Warfare and his dragon was also given a name called, '𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑂𝑓 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ."

Before the death of King Maegon he formed an alliance with House Targaryen and together they blossomed in a fiery blaze of power. Those who were too stupid to understand what would be waiting for them on the battlefield cried out in anguish when the black fire melted their very bones.

Soon, the Lord had a son who he named Rhagar and gave his only child a black egg and from that egg arose Klauth, 'The savage One.'  Klauth had black fire with light wisps of red that threaded themselves into the hurricane of fire that would leak from his jaw. Rhagar had quickly gained himself a name to match his dragons, '𝑅ℎ𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑,' many called him mad, since the age he could command Klauth to burn all that stood he burned down a whole village.

From then on his father proclaimed him the best dragon rider in all the land and most of the Targaryens agreed except for the odd few. One being Daemon Targaryen, he had watched the boy fly and fought along side him too, Daemon admitted in front of a drunken crowd that Rhagar was the best in all the land.

The Rouge Prince suggested that Rhagar should come with him to every battle they ever faced together to the end of time and every time he agreed.  They both relished in the screams of pain that would manage to escape from the soldiers lungs as the drums rang out and the large beasts burned all that ran.

Winning over the rest of the Targaryens was easily done as Rhagar held everything a person could want except kindness, his had to be earned and he would not give it out freely to those who offered him nothing but misery.

So, he would never give Rhaenyra Targaryen his kindness the girl despised him the moment his amber eyes landed on her. She was the only Targaryen who disliked the Warfare boy and everything he stood for she was only ever near him to irritate him in some way or be near Klauth. Rhaenyra liked the dragon as big as a whole kingdom more than the man himself!

Rhagar didn't know what he'd done to deserve such hate from the girl but he made sure he returned it and everyone felt the room heat whenever those two were within the same one.

She hated him and he hated her as simple as that, so when did it become so difficult for them to hate each other- when did it get so complicated.

'𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑑.'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.