𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟭: 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧𝗦

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄," 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑. Two men stood either side of him as he stared at the liquid in his cup with a bored face

"All I want is your beast to stop eatin' all my sheep!" The man with a black beard and squished face shouted though it sounded like a gurgle with the amount of build up in his throat.

"You dare tell me what I can and can't do?" Rhagars eyes had turned a darker shade of the amber they always were and the man instantly paled.

"We're sorry- it's just- we need our sheep and you've burned all our crops," the mans son pleaded in a gentler tone and Rhagar turned to him with the same glare.

"Does it look like I care?" He picked up the cup and threw back the remaining liquid before standing to his full height, instantly making the two quiver.

"We need- the old man started but was stopped by a punch to his face by Rhagar and he held him up by his collar. The younger boy tried to claw at his arm but he was backhanded to the floor by now, the whole bar was staring at the scene with whose eyes. Not one tried stopping Rhagar and some even left or kept their eyes to the floor as they didn't want to meet the Valyrian's hot gaze.

Rhagar Warfare was known for his temper for he was not a man who could swallow his anger and suppress it with a friendly smile. He'd let it overcome his entire body, let himself become infused with the rotten feeling in his chest and relish in it. Though, it offered no one any good if you got in the way of Rhagar especially when he had the easy option to burn down your house with you and your family inside of it.

"I do not care what you need," snarled Rhagar as his hand gripped the throat of the elder man to the point where he started turning purple.

"Please!" The teenage boy begged as he stared at his father with worry shining and tears brimming but Rhagar simply scoffed. "Please we won't ask again! We'll leave you alone!"

It took the built man another five seconds of digging his fingers into the crippled, blading man's neck before he rolled his eyes and dropped him to the floor carelessly. The farmer wheezed and gripped his throat as though he was still being strangled whilst his son rushed to his side.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," Rhagar groaned before tossing two gold coins onto the bar and snatching a bottle from some bystander. He forced the tavern doors open and scrunched his nose in disgust at the smell of manure and waste before forcing his way through the cluttered walkway and to the scorched fields where Klauth lay, feasting on wounded sheep.