I need a little bit of help right this moment

I know I haven't been on this account for so long because I was on my original account which happened to be @NightmareCrystalMoon ... but something happened one day, Wattpad decided to remove my account due to "policy violations"  and won't get the account back so I made another account and this account will still be my backup in case that one gets taken down... 

the only thing that I could think about is probably spamming ... let me explain why I think it is... I haven't spammed people in messages but I have been spamming a lot of updates in my books which probably could have been...  and the rest didn't mean sense ((I mean it does))... 

When I do my books on that account I'll always put warnings and such so people can leave or skip a certain parts if they get unconformable or I'll always told everyone if they get offended about certain fandom or whatever in case is to leave the book immediately... so it couldn't be banned/Explicit Content... Copyright Infringement: isn't in one either because I'm now researching people to give credits to the originals but there are times that I couldn't find them  and I'll mostly wait until someone gives a name out then I'll make sure to give credits... Hate/Harassment... now why would I do anything hateful or harass someone because I have been a victim to those in the past... I have been harassed at work before and hated in my elementary school in the past for being racist to white folks (( the school was racist)) and I was the main target for and abused by teachers.  Underage User, yeah I may seem young but I was born in 2001 and I'm in my 20s... does no media understand that people can use the DOB section to change their age right so they seem to be teens or adults.. 

I have been called racist on that account because I had Confederacy in one of Countryhuman books which again I have asked people to skip that part or leave and their times I have repeat the rules of my books multiple times... I don't like basing things on real events and yes they are very bad people... That's why mostly change names to nicknames and change flag appearances so they look nothing like in history as well as personality.  

I'm asking if you can, please let people know and my new account is now @NightCrystalMoon and something happens to that account then I'll come to this account and make it my main one...