4) the walk in the park

Before Ty walks out of the house he change into this

With Brock,Jonathan,Ryan,Luke,and Evan to the park where Ty was almost kidnap by his old member of his gang

With Brock,Jonathan,Ryan,Luke,and Evan to the park where Ty was almost kidnap by his old member of his gang. Him and his friends decides walk,talk,and making each other laugh. But they didn't realize that a gang leader that Ty was apart of was walking beside. Ty looks to his right to see 2p Vanoss looking at him smirking since he now knows what he looks like without his owl mask on. He flinch away from him as he hold hands with Jonathan. Jon looks down at him look at his was looking at before going wide eyed. Del mumbles some words to his follow gang members let them know that the leader of 2p BBS or Vanoss Crew is here wanting Ty back. Everyone's muscles are now tense and ready to fight to protect Ty from this man that hurt him very badly making his stitches infected and this upset Craig(1p) knowing that no taken care of it. Only thing that was left was the scars over his back,front,both legs and both arms are now covered in scars. Ty and his newly found crush since he falls in love with Jonathan or Delirious as they quickly got back to base.