Morning Runs

~Katniss~

I got discharged last night,after the doctors said ill be fine and my wounds of my cuts will heal with a bitof patience. All i've been thinking about is Peeta. Peeta this,Petta that,Ughhh i love him so much but everyone thinks this is his fault.

Im currently at StarBucks with Jo and Annie,but shes using the bathroom. I've had 2 lattes already,but i just cant seem to focus with everything going on college,jobs,my wedding,my wounds,if peeta will forgive me and his self.

"Katniss!" i hear Jo scream

"Huh?" i say

"tell me the entire story....please"jo says and i nod in agreement.

"ok.....gale was going to do something extremely special for you. He asked me to help him so I could act as you and give an expression on the surprise. Gale said 'I love you' as he was finishing the speech he was going to give you. Once gale said that....Peeta heard and everything went down hill." i say not wanting to look into Jo's eyes.

"What was the surprise?"

"if i say....it wont be much of a surprise would it" i saygiving her a smirk

"whatever.....lets go we need to go to the mall with Glim"Jo says annoyed.

~Peeta~

knock

knock

knock

"hello-" i hear devon say then he just stands there.

"Devon what is it?" I ask getting up from the living room.

"Katniss...."

"Peeta.....none of this was your fault....and i came to say...im sorry for putting you into a situation like this." Katniss says then shes about to leave till my mother,father,delly,and my youngest brother look at her shocked.

"im so so sorry Peeta.....I really do love you trust me.."she says but my mother pushes her into the house to tell us about herself.

"Sweetie.....tell us"

"ok.....my wounds will heal......im health even though i was in a coma,im not going to NYC im actaully going to the one in Panem...because i cant dealbeing away from everyone" Katniss says then looks at her phone and tells me she needsto go to the mall,but she makes sureto kiss me and tell meshe loves me.

"well..........."

"yup"

"strange....who would come here and explain their situation?" delly says and I just nod.

"she would." i say and run upstairs to go to the mall with the boys since they're going with the girls.

||Mall||

"So..are you and Katniss all good now?" Cato asks

"yah...i guess so" i say walking into Arepostal

"OMG! Peeta great to see you again" i hear and turn around to see Chloe, Jessica and Stephanie.

"We heard that Katniss was in a comafor the 2nd time......which means your single right?" Chloe asks and i just keep on walking.

"Stop!Peeta..you dont have her anymore...which means your single!" Chloe says and walks closer to me.

"Oh My Gosh women! im not freaking single because Katniss woke up from her coma,and im engaged!" i say getting really annoyed.

"Whatever..here comes your friends now" Chloe says waiting for the girlsto come.

"OMG!! Delly you have'nt changed a bit!"

"yah i have....."delly says annoyed by them already

"Peeta.....tonight?"Katniss says and i understand what she maens so i nod. Its great to have my Katniss back.