Strange news

2 months later

~Katniss~

its been 2 months and Peeta and I are now married! and of course we'rein college.

I have news for Peetabut i justdont know how he'll take it. Just so many thoughts in such a small head.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" Peeta asks me

"oh....its really nothing" i say and he believes me ever since acting lessons in College.

"Hey kat lets all go upstairs" Annie says and i nod since the entire group is here.

Once we go upstairs I lay on my bed while the girls sit on the floor.

"Tell us whats up with you"Clove says, I cave.

"fine........well....im pregnant" i say and they sit wide mouth.

"guys calm down im 20 almost 21 i think im allowed to be pregnant" i say and they start laughing but still shocked.

"you need to tell him!" Glimmer says

"you think i dont know that?!" i say and start to laugh

"well...you dont have a brain brainless" Jo says and i start laughing even more

once we go down stairs i see the boys playing video games, classic boys.

"oh hey babe" Peeta says

"what were you guys talking about?"Gale asks and i look at the girls

"NOTHING!!"we all say in unsion

"ok i guess?"

"you do know you asked that more as a question instead of a statement" i say and Gale looks at me like he's about to attack.

"Anyways we need to tell you guys something" the boys say

"oh us too,well technically me but you gusy go first"i say

"well........Panem College asked us to join the U.S. Army Force" Peeta says and my jaw drops down.

way to ruin the moment....

'shh.....stupid he doesnt know maybe he'll change his mind'i hear my concious say

huh weird

'well....he always wanted to be in the army so shut up!' i say to myself which is very strange.

"thats......great" i say and peeta smiles a little

"now what were you going to tell us?"Peeta asks

"oh umm......its ok I can save it for later" I say and he nods then kisses me.

||night time!||

~Peeta~

huh, I find it strange shes alright with me being in the army. At least i get to be in the Army with the other guys.

"Babe are you sure your ok?" i ask her and she smiles

"Peeta......i dont want you to go,but im not going to stop you"she says and looks straight into my eyes.

"Nothing can stop me from loving you, you know that right?"i say to her and she nods and i kiss her until i feel a tear drop on my cheek.

"its going to be ok...i promise, just please dont cry baby please dont" i say and she nods.

"Your right.....just Please dont come back dead" she says but it feels as if shes afraid of something else.

"I wont....i swear" i say kissing her forehead till darkness settles in my head.