Hate amongst the uchiha's

"Hey Fujiko" Hinata greeted as she entered the hospital to see Fujiko helping the nurses deal with the injured patients "hey hinata, what brings you here" Fujiko asked running towards her friend "Sakura told me you'd be here" Hinata said walking up to her friend "Kiba told me how an anbu saved you, good to see your alright" Fujiko said patting hinata's head "come let's go have some dango" Fujiko said leading her friend out the hospital.

"Fujiko!" Jiraiya called running up to Fujiko and Hinata "Jiraiya?" Fujiko asked turning around and waiting for him to catch up "good to see at least one of the two twins say my name with respect" Jiraiya said "Anyways I'm here to ask where Naruto is, I need you and him to follow me on a mission" Jiraiya said "can hinata come?" Fujiko asked pointing at her friend "no I just need you two, by the way do you know where your brother could be?" Jiraiya asked.

"At this time of day he's probably at Ichiraku" she said while Jiraiya dragged her to the noodle shop, "hey Naruto" Fujiko said entering the shop "hey Jiko wanna have some ramen with me?" Naruto asked swallowing his noodles "no thank you" Fujiko said patting his head as she took a seat beside him "Kid I need you and your sister to go out and do some research with me" Jiraiya said as Naruto drank his soup.

"No way, I have training to do I can't follow to do your pervy stuff" Naruto said leaving the restaurant "oh come on I'll teach both you and Fujiko a new Jutsu, I'm sure you both have the same chakra nature" Jiraiya said staring at Fujiko "really?! Alright then let's go pack our stuff Fujiko!" Naruto said dragging Fujiko back to their apartment.

"Naruto, why are you carrying that much" Fujiko said staring at Naruto's giant bag as they were about to leave the village for Jiraiya's 'research' "she's right, it's not like we're going on an all around the world trip" Jiraiya said staring at his bag while he struggled to move "could you help me Jiko" naruto pleaded as she walked behind him "let's get rid of all the useless things you don't need" she said opening his bag only to see packs upon packs of cup noodles.

"What the hell Naruto I don't see a single change of clothes in here just noodles!" She shouted scaring Jiraiya and Naruto as she threw about all the noodles, kettle and chopsticks "go back home and pack a few shirts, underwear and shorts...Now!" She shouted pointing into the leave village as he ran "feisty aren't you, reminds me of a certain purple eyed Kunoichi, always hiding her true nature behind a smile" Jiraiya said feeling chills "I guess in this trip I'm the older sibling" Fujiko said crossing her arms.

Later

"I forgot to ask but who's this woman your looking for?" Fujiko asked as Naruto whined about stepping on dog poo "at least one person cares about what I do, but I can't tell you yet you'll have to be patient anyways there's a small shrine close by let's rest there" Jiraiya said with a smile.

"How wild" Fujiko said as they entered the town "you can say that again everyone here is weird" Naruto said as Jiraiya led them to an inn "we'll stay here tonight" Jiraiya said before getting interrupted by a busty woman "could you both stop that I'm right here" Fujiko said irritated "sorry, here's the room key I want you two to go up to the room, train for a little, work on your chakra and get to bed, Okay~" Jiraiya said handing Naruto their room key before running towards the woman.

"Stop complaining and concentrate Naruto" Fujiko said while writing in her scroll was he complained while he created shadow clones "oh come on Jiko you've got to train with me not write~" Naruto whined breaking his concentration "when I get my hands on the pervy sage he'll wish he didn't leave us for that woman" Naruto said as Fujiko laughed "seems like your shadow clones have all fallen asleep" she laughed before getting interrupted a knock on the door "must be the pervy sage , the woman probably dumped him" Naruto said heading towards the door.

"Who's at the door Naruto?" Fujiko asked as the room went quite the moment Naruto opened the door "Whatever you do Fujiko don't move or turn around" Naruto said staring horrifically at the man in front of the door "that's an odd thing to say, who's at the door?" She asked before hearing an older man's voice "Naruto who is that?" Fujiko asked in a deep voice as she rolled up her scroll "I don't know but they know about the 9 and 11 tails" Naruto said as the man kept talking.

"Seems like the 11 tails is also in here" the blue skinned man said "move your head Naruto" Fujiko said picking up a pair of scissors "huh?" Naruto asked confused turning his head only to see a pair of scissors fly past him "were you trying to kill me?!" Naruto shouted angrily as the two men jumped back shocked "Chakra embedded scissors impressive, too bad they'll never be used again" the blue skinned man said watching the scissors crumble.

"Don't just stand there you idiot, move!" Fujiko said pushing Naruto to the ground "ah, sorry Jiko" Naruto said snapping out of his trance before getting interrupted by Sasuke "it's good to see that your alright Fujiko" Sasuke said staring at her with his sharingan before refocusing his attention on Itachi.

"This is bad" Fujiko murmured after Itachi broke sasuke's wrist "you might feel a little bit of pain Sasuke!" Fujiko said running towards sasuke's side as taking him a few feets away brown his brother "Fujiko, sorry your always saving me" Sasuke said trying to hold in his groans of pain "I'm gonna pop your wrist back in place" Fujiko said grabbing his wrist "you say what?" Sasuke asked shocked at what she he was saying.

"Fujiko get your butt over here" Jiraiya said seriously while glaring at Itachi and Kisame "but what about Sasuke?" Fujiko asked holding unto the boy "he'll be fine if he doesn't move, these two are not on his radar" Jiraiya said before Sasuke got away from her hand and decided to attack his brother.

Later

"Fujiko how is he?" Jiraiya asked after he finished sealing the black flames in a scroll "well his wrists is broken and he's been kno-" she said but soon stopped after hearing Guys voice "Bushy brow Sensei?" Naruto said as the man kept apologising "we've got to get him to the medical ward" Jiraiya said as Fujiko stood up with the boy in her hand "your staying here Fujiko, Guy will take him back to the village you, Naruto and I will go find two special women" Jiraiya said handing the boy to guy.

"You've been saying that all this time but never told us these two woman's names" Fujiko said "the slug Queen Tsunade and the supreme general Kiara" Jiraiya said with a grin as they walked out the building.