An impossible choice

"I'm back Jiko!" Naruto said entering the room after his another failed attempts on his last half of the Jutsu "ah big brother" she said weakly as she tried getting up "you don't have to get up, I brought some popsicles to help you get better" Naruto said holding the twin popsicles in his hand "I don't think your supposed to give a sick person popsicles but I'll accept it with gratitude" she said smiling as she stretched her hand to collect it.

"Here" Naruto said handing her half a piece as he bit into the other half pleased "why'd you give me half of it?" She asked frowning "as your big brother I can't let my little sister eat one ice cream alone, it could upset your stomach"Naruto said with a grin "of that was the case you should just eat the whole thing yourself" Fujiko said sticking the popsicles into her mouth before getting interrupted by Jiraiya "Fujiko do me a favour, when you get better don't continue your training" Jiraiya said shocking Fujiko and Naruto "no way how could I not do that?" She asked getting up from the futon before falling back on the Futon.

"Hey bro" Fujiko said showing up behind Naruto in her Pjs after he finished laughing "hey Jiko, didn't the pervy sage say you shouldn't be here?" Naruto asked curiously "yea but it's not like he's my father or something so it's no big deal, now show me what he showed you" she said kneeling beside him as he drew a spiral shape on the palm of her hand "he said your supposed to focus on that dot in the middle of your palm and something like that" Naruto explained falling to the ground.

"Seems simple enough, I have better concentration than you do" she said picking up a ball before throwing it up to the sky as it caused a loud explosion "wow how'd you do it?!" Naruto asked curiously "rotate your chakra on one spot in the ball and release it all in one go, simple" Fujiko said rubbing her burnt hand.

Time skip

"Jiko can you give me some tips on how to get this jutsu down" Naruto asked as they waited for their teacher to finish asking questions about the two women "no can do, Jiraiya forbade me from practicing so I can't help you" she said as a man crawled up to them "you two wanna throw the dice around?" The man said before easily explaining how to play "hmm now I'm interested, let me try" she said sitting in front of the man.

"I've been stacking up on a lot of money as we enter each cabling house" Fujiko said trying to stuff another wad of cash into her purse "I know right, my little frog looks so cute when it's chubby" Naruto said admiring his purse "you two are unbelievable, instead of the uzumaki twins why not the lucky twins" Jiraiya said before continuing his thoughts.

Time skip

"Seriously Tsunade, why did you have to treat that boy like that?" Kiara asked after Naruto's failed attempt to attack Tsunade "shut up, you talk as though you wouldn't have done worse in my situation" Tsunade said turning her back at her "Kiara sensei if you don't mind me asking, but what are you doing here?" Fujiko asked curiously as she watched her twin struggle to get out from the ditch he was in "oh for a second I forgot you were here too, I was just having a drink with my cousin" Kiara said as they walked away from the scene.

"Anyways Fujiko what are you doing here, and don't tell me your also learning the rasengan with Naruto" Kiara said as they both went silent "I knew it, I swear when I get my hands in Jiraiya I'll strangle him" she said attempting to head towards him before getting stopped by Fujiko "why don't you want me to learn it?!" She asked trying to hold her sensei in place "because it uses too much chakra and with the reserved chakra training I put you through it's a miracle you were able to perform the summoning Jutsu" Kiara said pinching her forehead.

"Come let's go for a walk" Kiara said as they headed to who knows where "by any chance do you know your chakra nature?" Kiara asked as they walked "water and wind, and if I combine the two it creates ice" Fujiko said proudly "exactly and there are not many people out there that can combine both chakra natures to create one, in fact the only other person I can think of that can do that is my grandfather the fist hokage and my granduncle the second hokage" Kiara said staring into the night sky.

"If you don't mind me asking, but where have you been these past few days?" Fujiko asked changing the subject "oh, I was with my lovely and handsome Boyfriend~" Kiara said placing her hand on her cheeks as she dawned happily "aren't you too old to have a boyfriend?" Fujiko asked sweat dropping before having her cheeks pulled by an angry Kiara "I'll advice you to stop talking if you want to save face, now start training" Kiara said angrily "isn't it too dark for that, and it's late" Fujiko said.

"Time waits for no man or woman and like I said if you want to master the Rasengan you have to work yourself to death" Kiara said before Fujiko whispered the word demon under her breath.

1 week later

"I feel like I'm gonna die" Fujiko said she walked back to the place where she, Naruto and Jiraiya were staying "mhm? How strange, why's Shizune sleeping on the floor?" She asked as she enter the room "mhm, good morning Fujiko~" Naruto greeted slowly getting up "wait where am I?" Naruto asked confused before going to wake Shizune.

"Naruto what day is it, what time no what day?!" Shizune asked alarmed as she got up "it's Monday morning?" Naruto replied confused at her sudden behaviour "ah, Fujiko where's lady Kiara?" She asked after staring at Naruto stunned at how fast her recovered "she got a letter from someone earlier, but she should be here soon" Fujiko said before the room door slammed open "what's wrong with you Shizune, you look like you've just seen a ghost" Kiara said entering the room "Lady Kiara... we've got to go Lady Tsunade and Orochimaru!" Shizune said heading towards the window.