Billy~ my loving paperboy

Y/n pov:
I was waiting for my best friend Billy to come drop off the newspaper to my house. I see Billy and his dog rover (idk it's name 💀) coming over to my house. "Hey Billy! Hi rover!" I said petting the golden dog. "Hey y/n! Billy said handing me my newspaper. "Thanks Billy!" "Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today at about 4 o'clock at the grab and go?" "Yeah sure of course! I'll see you later paperboy." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into my house handing my dad the newspaper and walking up to my room to pick out an outfit for hanging out with Billy.

You can pick something else if you don't like it I just thought this was cute! :)

Time skip ⏭
After I was done getting ready I checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 so I started to bike towards the grab and go. I put my bike on the bike rack and headed inside. I checked the time to see it was 3:58. Maybe he's just running late? Ten minutes later and he had still not shown so I figured he stood me up. I biked home and headed up to my room. I took a shower put on my pajamas and went to bed.

I was walking with Finn and Gwen to school when something caught my eye.

A missing poster for Billy.

He didn't stand me up. He's gone. My childhood best friend is gone. I started crying and I walked home not wanting to go to school today. I just laid in bed crying. I eventually fell asleep. While I was sleeping I saw Billy sitting in a room with blood on his clothes and a giant cut on his cheek. I ran up to Billy and he saw me. "Billy! Billy! Are you ok?!?" I said hugging him. "Y/n! He's planning to kill me soon." "Who is Billy?" "The grabber. He beat me so bad y/n." "No! No! No! Billy you can't leave me!" I said crying "I know y/n but I have to. You need to stay strong for me ok?" I nodded tears still pouring out of my eyes. "It's going to be ok y/n." Billy gave me a kiss on my forehead wiping my tears.

And with that the dream ended....

HAHAH YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE A CUTE STORY? WELL THINK AGAIN 💀💀

love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

424 words :)