Finn~your beauty never ever scared me

In this story Vance is your brother Robin is your best friend and finney is your crush.

Mary on a, Mary on a cross
Your beauty never ever scared me
Mary on a, Mary on a cross

Y/n pov:

Me and my brother Vance were walking together to school when my friends Robin and Finn came up next to me. "Hi guys!" I said to them. "Hey pretty." Robin said. Robin always flirts with me but that's just how our friendship is we don't like each other and we've addressed that before he knows I like Finn. "Watch it arellano." My older brother says staring at robin. Vance was always protective over me. He wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen to me and that no one would hurt me. He's the best older brother that I could ever ask for.

Once me and the others arrived to our classes me and Finn sat down next to each other. "Hey pretty boy." I said hugging him. I saw Finn turn bright red. "H-hey y/n." He said smiling while still red. He's so cute when he's flustered.

Finn's pov:
Me and y/n walked out going to meet up with Vance.
"Y/n what the hell happened?!?!" Vance asked grabbing her bruised knuckle "nothing just beat Emily's ass because she said something about Finn." It made me feel amazing that someone cared for me a ton. I love y/n with all my heart she's the most perfect girl ever. Even if the first time I met her she did scare the shit out of me because she beat up someone because they were beating me up. But I love her.
Time skip after class cuz that's boring 😒

Y/n pov:

Finn asked me to sleepover at his house since it was a Friday and I gladly expected the invite. "VANCE IM GOING TO FINNS HOUSE!" "USE PROTECTION AND I DONT WANT HIM TOUCHING YOU!" Vance yelled at me "IM FIFTEEN VANCE WHAT THE FUCK." " WHATEVER!" I walked out of the house walking to Finn's. Once I got there Gwen opened the door giving me a hug. "Hey y/n! Finn's in his room." "Ok Gwen!"

I walked down the hall to Finn's room and knocked on the door telling him it was me. He let me in and we sat on his bed and talked about random things until I see Finn looking at me blushing. "What's wrong cutie?" I asked him which just made him blush more. "Y/n I've been in love with you for as long as we've been Friends for. You make all my days better and you're always there for me. I love you so much y/n." I pulled Finn in for a hug. After we pulled away I smashed my lips into his. "I love you finney blake." "I love you y/n hopper."

Me and Finn laid down for a few minutes in comfortable silence until he asked me. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled so hard. "Yes of course I will!"

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS!!!!!
ITS FINALLY FRIDAY SO MORE STORIES!!!

532 words :)