Bruce~ my "best friend"

Me and my boyfriend Bruce have been hiding our relationship from everyone. Not a single soul knows that we're dating. We fake it in public as if we're best friends but in private we are very affectionate.

Y/ pov:
Me and Bruce we're at lunch with everyone else . I was talking to everyone about school drama when I feel someone's hand in mine. I look down seeing Bruce with his hand wrapped around his and he was blushing. I just looked back trying to hide my excitement.

After class cuz I'm bored 😒

Me and Bruce met up after class at his house and hung out. Bruce leaned in and kissed me. "I don't know how much longer i can't take it. I think we need to tell them." Bruce said. "I know maybe you're right. We have been hiding this from them for 3 months so I think it's about the right time we tell them." I said hugging him.

"YOURE DATING BRUCE!!!!!!" Finn Gwen robin and Vance all yelled at the same time. "Holy shit.I knew it!" Gwen said "no you didn't you're so dumb." Finn said looking at her. "You guys are really cute together." Robin said patting Bruce's back.

I'm so happy that us telling them the news went well. I thought they were going to freak by it's ok. I love my boyfriend Bruce

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST I GOT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO NOW I HAVE THIS RANDOM BURST OF ENERGY.

253 words :)