4

I was still shocked on the fact that Rain, YES RAIN HIMSELF had complained ME in front of everyone.

~~~

It was finally the day of the due date, we had all gotten dressed up ready for what would happen next. I was bored and decided to walk around a bit when I overheard Jake and Sunghoon talking.

"Wait you like Dawt?" asked Sunghoon.
"Shh, keep it down. Yeah I do everything about him is just so pure and innocent." said Jake as he was checking if anyone was hearing their conversion.

As soon as I heard that, I ran for my life and was thinking maybe Sunoo was right and that Jake had a crush on me, I'm kinda scared.

I went back with the others and waited till the countdown was over so that we could perform.
I had a huge responsibility of being Part 2, i had to do well so i can stay here.

"You may enter the gate" said the robot voice as the countdown has ended, as we entered the gate, i noticed everyone seemed quite odd and terrified. I wanted to do something that would cheer everyone up so I sang Cheer Up by twice as I love them!

As soon as we entered the building, we got in our positions and started performing our signal song.

In my opinion, we were doing quite well, no mistakes so far and no one forgetting the dance moves but while we were performing I realised that Jake didn't sing his part I was quite confused but when I had a quick glance at him I noticed his mic had dropped. Oh no, I can't lose a friend of mine again I thought.

After the performance everyone seemed so down like if we failed something so important i mean it is important but we could always improve.

PRODUCERS POV:
"Dawt was one of the best in our evaluations the day before. He had the best vocals and was easily the best dancer out of all of them. But today in his performance he did even better" - Rain

"I knew Dawt was talented as soon as I saw him but I didn't know he was this good. He was easily the best trainee out of all of them. Im so glad that I got him to join BigHit because if not that would have been a big mistake"- Bang Si Hyuk

"Im actually quite impressed with Dawt, no training at all but yet can dance and sing like that. He's definitely the best so far." - Zico.

I was quite scared for our results as people would have to get eliminated and I can't afford to lose my friends. I noticed Jake and Jay looked a bit upset so I went towards them and encouraged them and told them that even if they did get sent down they would have time to improve.

As we were patiently waiting for our results, random numbers started popping up and I believe these were our individual scores and they were quite low..

The individual scores ranged from 40-83, I wonder who got that 83 mark. As we were analysing the scores, we were about find out about the average score which would tell us how many of us would get eliminated.

60, oh that meant 6 of us would have to voted off and get replaced with the Grounders. I sat down in silence not knowing what to do as half of us would get eliminated. I had no emotions but sadness which could be shown on my face. I felt that I did horribly as Part 2.

We had a few hours till we could vote so I went off with Jay and Sunghoon. We decided to talk about who they were planning to vote but something about Sunghoon though, he kept giving me this look. I was kinda confused but at the same time I could tell what he wanted to tell me.