13

It was the end of the midpoint evaluation and I noticed everyone in the room looked so down especially Taki so I suggested we played hide and seek as we had plenty of space. They all agreed to place, we decided to play rock paper scissors to see who would be the seeker. To be honest I really didn't like being seeker as it's the hardest for me as I'm blind as hell.

I picked scissors and so did the majority of us besides Heeseung. Heeseung was the only one who did paper, I was so glad I wasn't IT. I-Land was biggest in person than on TV so there were plenty of space.

As I was finding a spot to hide, I saw a good place but Jungwon was already hiding there. Ugh, that beat, I went to the other room where I saw 3 other guys. I decided to enter the room when I realised it was Jake, Sunghoon and Jay, as soon as I walked in, they all seemed nervous. I walked away to not get any awkward moments, as I was walking I finally found a spot where no one would find me.

As I was patiently waiting for them to find me, I realised how long they were taking. I couldn't hear anything as well, was I going deaf and blind because I couldn't see anything either. Am I going insane I thought? That's when I screamed for help, luckily someone saw me in time and it was Jay.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYTHING! COULD YOU NOT HEAR US?" Jay asked as he carried me into the living room.

"Sorry, I couldn't see or hear anything. I thought I was going insane in there and I couldn't move. Thanks for helping me!" I said as he dropped me in the couch.

The boys all rushed to the living room where they asked if I was okay, why do they care so much about me? I found it weird maybe because I grew up with no one caring about me?

Someone brought up the idea of playing 20 questions to get to know each other more. Suddenly Jake asked me to be the person who answered the questions. I bet it's because he wants to know more about me.

Sunghoon: "Why did you decide to become a trainee?"
A: If I'm being honest, I only did it because my brother is a singer and i wanted to also be one but have strong raps.

Jake: "Do you have any childhood videos you could show us?"
A: Actually I do, I found them on the iPads. It's also on YouTube. I'll only show you a clip.
As I showed them a clip, they all seemed to be laughing hard because of how stupid I was as a kid.

Jay: "When did you realise you were gay?"
A: When I met Sunghoon at that one tournament I was forced to go to.

Heeseung: "If you debut, would you produce and write the songs for the group?"
A: Of course I would! If I do get a chance too, I would be really happy too.

K: Are you religious?
A: I used to be a Christian but everytime I would go to church I would always get made fun of for being gay so it was hard. I was always told that God loved everyone but it wasn't like that for me.

Taki: Do you think you will debut?
A: Of course if I try my best.

Jungwon: Who's your favourite singer?
A: Doja Cat! If you don't know who she is, i'm definitely killing you! Also Ariana Grande I love her too!

Sunoo: What's your first impression of me?
A: I thought you were cute as hell, but now I know you, you are annoying as hell!
Sunoo hit me and I fell on Sunghoon, who gladly helped me get back up.

Daniel: How can you do everything, rap, dance and sing and produce music?
A: I wanted to be better than my brother, as soon as I debut Imma make sure i'm more popular than him to prove that I don't need his fame!

Hanbin: Who inspires you the most in the room?
A: It's obviously Sunoo, like hes always so cheerful and makes the whole room a better place even if it's dark as hell.
Sunoo ran to me apologising for hitting me!