18

As we headed to the lobby, we heard this loud sound and it honestly scared the hell out of me as I ran all the way to Sunghoon who was laughing at me.

"Damn you get scared so easily!" Jay said as he continued laughing with the others I just pouted and gave them all a death stare.

I was wondering what we were gonna do next as we just finished the mini mission and I was honestly hoping for something fun as we didn't do much fun as we were always so busy with practicing so it was hard to be close with the others but I got close with all of them :).

"We will reveal the third test song in a moment. Please come to the lobby and go to your designated seats."

I went to my 1st place chair which I honestly deserved as I was too talented in my opinion. As I sat down waiting for the next test I decided to stare at Heeseung and oh my god he scared me with his smile.

"Now, the Part 2. The third test . . . We'll reveal the test song."
{REFRESHING}
CHAMBER 5
(Dreams of Dreams)

If i'm being honest, I was really confused on what it would be about so I didn't really want to do this one. But looking at Sunoo's face I could tell he really wanted to do this one like his face exploded so I instantly wanted to do this song again as I want to be on the same team with him again.

"What's this?" Hanbin asked as we were confused on what the song would be like.

Suddenly the dance practise played and oh my god they used pillows as props, now that made me instantly want to this song again. As we continued watching the video, it was so cute and at last they threw and hit the pillows at Part 1 so that was just memorable.

[Refreshing Concept - Chamber 5 (Dream of dreams): the way to debut is a delight and dreamlike. Even when you open your eyes, it feels like a dream. A cute song using 'Dream' as its theme.]

A chill and happy song that makes you want to move your body.

"You suit this a lot" I said to Sunoo as he giggled.

"I think you should do this one too." He whispered back but at the same time I wanted to see the other one.

"THIS IS DEFINITELY MINE!" Sunoo said out loud which made the others and I laugh.

"I WANT TO SEE DAWT DO THAT ONE!" Taki said out loud which just made me laugh as I don't think I'm cute or attractive enough to do that.

That's when they were about to announce the next song.

(Explosive Concept)
Flame On

Oooh now this really excited me and I could see the others really also wanted to do this one as it really looked strong from the name of the song so I had to do my best!

The dance video showed and oh my the dance looked so complicated and I was starting to get worried about my health so I prayed I didn't get put in the group.

[Explosion Concept - Flame On: the contestants realize their potential and confidently say, "I'll show them my passionate performance." the lyrics express as a theme.]

As the video finished, I looked around and everyone seemed shocked about the dance.

"I really think Dawt would suit this one." Jay said.