349

Yu Yaoyao had successfully finished filming for ‘Seven Years’, and the beauty magazine with her picture on the front cover had finally been released.

The sale margin was well beyond expectations.

The magazine not only had her as the cover, but there were also three pages containing pictures from the different themes that had been shot. Chen Jiao’s poster was included in the middle page.

Many YY fans and Chen Jiao fans were delighted to support this issue of the magazine.

The cover was one of the pictures in which she had stood, cold and indifferent, in the abandoned city scene. The first page inside was an image from the jungle scene, with her looking like a pure nymph hiding among the trees.

Although the YY fans had seen the photos on the internet in advance, they were shocked once again when they got the physical copy:

[Slobbering… Help!]

[These long legs… I can look at them for days!]

[My sister’s eyes are really so freaking cool!]

[Angels and demons. Very different from my sister’s style, but she did it so well!]

[This little deer’s innocent eyes! Ahhhhhhhh, my sister looks so immortal in green clothes!]

[I’m dead… Her unruly aura has pierced me]

In the same magazine, there were poster pages of other female artists and Chen Jiao. But the fans felt that they were simply not good enough. Yu Yaoyao had defeated everyone!

Suddenly, #Yaoyaohusbandissofreakingsool was ranked first on the hot search again.

Shen Yichong was once again afflicted by a pounding headache. He underestimated his wife’s abilities.

Originally, he thought that the image of ‘Yaoyao Husband’ would gradually fade away and cool off if Yu Yaoyao could refrain from posting on Weibo and interacting with her fans. But he was obviously mistaken. The more he tried to cover her up, the more she shone.

A magazine photo had put her on the hot search again and surpassed that of a male star who’d had a marital affair.

Shen Yichong could only helplessly accept the reality of the situation. His wife didn’t need him to buy her any online traffic at all, nor did she need any marketing plan. She could quite easily become the online traffic queen by herself. She was born with this eye-catching ability.

Shen Yichong had wanted to turn her image into a more feminine or even a mature one, but it was obviously ineffective. He only suffered a type of backlash.

One after the other, groups of female fans were calling her ‘husband’. Shockingly, they also said that they wished they were laying in her arms in the photos.

What’s more, three days later, the organizer of the urban drama ‘Youth Without Regrets’ finally changed the script to a culinary direction, in accordance with the request from the investor, Shen Yichong. They even brought the script over.

Shen Yichong was not impressed when he saw it.

The role of a bad girl.

In the beginning, she was addicted to alcohol, smoking, tattooing, and swearing. In the middle section, she was impressed by gourmet food. She became an apprentice to a master chef that owned a century-old restaurant facing closure. She then embarked on a journey of honing her culinary skills.

In the end, she fell in love with a trending CEO who was described as a clean freak with picky taste.

Shen Yichong had no comment on the script. Afterall, it had been him who asked that the drama work towards the culinary theme. He had even suggested the theme of inspiration and struggle of a youth. But the lines inside portrayed the female protagonist as having the attitude of a secondary school student.