Damon: lazy day

Just to be clear I got this one from tumblr because I have absolutely no ideas! I am now begging you guys to please send in requests. I will do any! Anyways... Hope you enjoy loves 💗

You yawned and stretched your arms as you got up from bed.

"And where do you think you're going miss?" You heard Damon say as you saw him still under the covers in the bed.

"We've been watching Netflix all day. I'm hungry. I'm going downstairs to make me something." Damon rolled his eyes and went back to paying attention to the tv.

You went downstairs to see Stefan making himself a sandwich.

"Hey stefan. Did you just get here?" you said going to refrigerator and getting some grapes.

"Yep I was out with Caroline. It's so hot outside. How come you and damon are indoors?" Stefan questioned.

"Because Damon is being a idiot"

"I heard that!" Damon said grabbing a grape from your plate and popping it into his mouth.

"I thought being indoors with me all day was fun" Damon said pouting his lips.

"Yes it was the best sitting all day listening to you complain and talk" You said sarcastically sitting next to stefan and leaning your head on his shoulder. Making stefan chuckle.

"Really, Is that how you feel? Because what I remember was you actually enjoying today." Damon said smirking crossing his arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about" you said and stefan looked at you knowing where this was going.

"Oh, please right there. Faster!" Damon imitated you in a girly voice.

Your eyes widened. He did not. "Shut up" you said moving away from stefan and hitting Damon in the arm even though it wouldn't hurt him at all.

"Damon don't stop oh my gosh! It feels so good." He imitated you once again making you pay for what you said.

Your face got bright red because Damon was basically saying everything that happened right in front of Stefan.

Stefan clapped his arms and got up. "Alright thank you for that wonderful information of whats going on in my house damon when I'm gone but I think it's time for me to head out. Stefan said sarcastically.

"Bye Y/N." And stefan left the kitchen.

"I hate you so much Damon" you said still embarrassed with red cheeks. Damon smirked.

"No you don't C'mon let's go." Damon said grabbing your hand gently.

"What are we going to do now?" You questioned him.

"To finish what we started of course" Damon winked at you and then grabbed you and put you over his shoulders carrying you back to his bedroom making you laugh.