𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

༄⁂༄⁂༄

༄⁂༄⁂༄

𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 is an honest person who will admit to having everything handed to her her whole life. With rich parents who are in with other rich parents, getting Livia into Rosehill was pretty easy.

From the moment her loving mother entered a mom's group with the Broussard twins, they became best friends, both the moms and the kids. But as the kids got older, and Max became a complete asshole, Gabbi and Livia grew apart from him, but grew closer together as a result.

Between tagging along to parties she never wanted to be at, trying to save the world with her protests and metal straws, and working to get into an ivy league school, Livia never felt like she had time for relationships. She was content with her friends and felt like she didn't need a significant other unlike just about every other person at their school.

Once shit starts going downhill for the school Livia's senior year, the observant girl begins to think she has seen everyone's true colors. But she soon realizes that nothing is as it seems to be anymore. And maybe that goes for her, too.

༄⁂༄⁂༄

𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀...
𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

༄⁂༄⁂༄

𝒉𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆,
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕,
𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕
𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒋𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊
𝒂𝒎, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 :)