13

𝗝𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵

                                         𝗝𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵

I was sitting on the toilet with the pregnancy test in my hand waiting for my results. I know I said I was donee but omg shit happens.

Pregnant
I just stare at the test suprised.. "Damnn Again"

I text the groupchat & tell them to come to my bathroom. "Whats wrong", Samara asked coming in.

I show her & Kianna the test. "Damnn girl god is not on yo sidee", Kiki says chuckling,

"How do you feel", Samara asks me. I just shrug my shoulders. "Nothing ian been through before", I say getting up off the toilet.

"Keonte on his way now ima tell him when he get here", I say. "I hope its a boy this time because Jazzy is already enough", Samara says & i nod.

" And yall thats not dlos baby it was Maris", Samara says. "Oh thank godd", I sayy.

"Im so tired of her ass", Kianna said.
________________

                                         𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲 I walked in Riyahs room & saw her sleeping

             𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲
I walked in Riyahs room & saw her sleeping. She looked peaceful so I let her lay there. I kissed her forehead & she woke up.

"Keonte", she groaned.

"Yes"

"I gotta tell you something", she said. I took my shoes off & layed in her bed with her. She got up & straddled my lap playing with her fingers.

"What is it", I grabbed her hands & kissed them. "Im pregnant", she mumbles.

My eyes widened . "Yo- You sure ?", i said sitting us up.

She reached over to her draw & grabbed the pregnancy test. "Im sorry", she tells me.

"For what"

"Idk"

"Its okay we gone be good I promise baby", I said kissing her. "I just wanna lay down", she says scratching her weave.

"Okay come on", I say as she lays in my chest & quickly goes to sleep. "God is not our side", I say to myself.
____________________________