23

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮

Me, Jariyah, and Kianna was sitting in the waiting room waiting for mama to get out of chemo.

"Is Gg okay ?", Jazzy asked me climbing into my lap "Yea she just sick", I said pulling on her on me.

"You okay Samara ? You been a lil off for a while", Kianna asked me "Yea Im good", I said looking into my phone.

"Daniels... You can see her now", the doctor said as we all got up and walked in.

"Gg !", Jazzy yelled "Beann", she said back. She looked sick too..

He skin was pale & dry... she was getting skinny too.

"So is the chemo working ?", Kianna asked her. "Um they said its not gonna cure but keep it stable its terminal", she said making my heart drop.

"Ma thats not true", Kianna said eyes watering. "It is baby... They said 6 months 8 maximum".

"But ma you said you can beat it with the chemo ?!", Kianna said.

I started crying so I walked out the room to gather myself.

Jariyah came out and walked up to me. "Its okay Mara, instead of being sad about it we have to enjoy her time while shes here", she told me.

"I know", I said wiping my eyes. She hugged me. "It hurts me too she wont be able to meet my baby", she said sniffling too.
*
*
*
*

Me & Kianna made it back home. "You hungry ? I can cook something ?", I asked her as she walked in her room.

"Im not hungry".

I followed her into her room she threw herself on her bed. "I promise it'll make you feel betterr", I said rubbing her shoulders.

"Can we just doordash ?", she asked turning to look at me. "Okay I guess Ill spend my money, send me what you want", I said walking out.

I went in my room & called Dlo.

"Wassup", he answered. I hung up & tried again because who tf he talking to.

"Tf you hanging up for", he said confused. "Be cause thats not how you greet me", I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad ma I was counting money", he corrected.

"I dont know what i gonna do without my mom Dlo", I said playing with my fingers. "Ma you cant think about that right now... Enjoy the time you have with her now be sad later she not gone now", he said making me nod.