15

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮

                                   𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮

"Cmon Samara we gotta go", Dlo said waking me up. I turned over & saw him already ready.

"I know you went to sleep late last night so I just let you sleep in but come on the stuff inna car already", he told me as I stretched awake.

I got up brushed my teeth & washed my face. I put my hair in messy bun & left the bathroom. Ima do my hair when we get there.

I changed into some leggings & Dlos bape hoodie with my crocs. "Okay cmon we gotta be there in a hour", he says walking downstairs.

He turned off all the lights & we left out locking the door.
_________________________________

                                    𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

                                    𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

"Wheres Samara", I asked Jariyah as she was eating with Jazzy. "Idk she said her & Dlo were going on a trip", she told me.

"Thats weird just like that?", I said stealing one of Jazzys fries. "Yea ig im not gone say nun she grown", she shrugged her shoulders.

"Wyd today", she asks me. "Nothing probably why ?". "Can you watch Jazzy while me & Keonte go to my appointment", she says.

"Ofc , did you tell mama yet ?" she shook her head. "Ima wait until i go see her", she says getting up.

I just nod my head. Keonte walks in with Heaven. "Hey baby", he says kissing Riyah. I scrunch my face & hug Heaven.

"Oh i forgot to tell yall that Tonio boy asked for my number", Heaven said as Keonte snapped his neck to her.

"Dont play wimme rn Heaven", he says. She just smiles "Yup & I gavee it to himm", she says rolling her neck at him.

"Nooo my hearttt", he says falling on the bed as Jazzy copies him. They both laugh. "Anyways Heaven you wanna eat unhealthy & watch movies with me all day while we watch Jaz ?"

She nods her head "Lets do itt". "Cmon Jaz Jaz", I say picking her up and taking her to my room.
_______________________________