19

𝗝𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵                                    3:24 pm                        _______________*couple weeks later

                               𝗝𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵
                                    3:24 pm
                        _______________
*couple weeks later

I was currently packing up the stuff in my room so me & Jazzy can move into this house Keonte put a down payment on already.

Kianna walked in "Im gonna miss yalll so much", she said flopping on my bed. "We only like 20 minutes away from yall", I said.

"I know but Im gonna miss yall in the house", she said picking up Jazzy. Samara walked in with her face frowned "So this man made you a stay at home mom already", she said as I nodded.

"Im still gone have my business tho so I still have my money rollin", I said throwing my clothes in a tote. "Speaking of businesses Mara I want you to make this room your nail & hair room", I said as she instantly starts shaking her head.

"What if you wanna come back ?", she asks "We still have Jazzys room if we do come back which Im sure we wont but make Jazzys room a guest room for when we come visit", I said.

"Thank you sister", she says hugging me. Keonte walked in "So you just gone take our sister from us", Kianna says.

He had his son Kj with him "Wassup Kj", Kianna said to him as she held her hand out for him to high five.

"Nothing much", he said his son was 6 and his daughter was 4 she stays with her mom. "Hi Jaz", he said as she slides off the bed to hug him "Jayjayyy", she says as we all look in awe they were so cute this might be good.

"You want me to take these boxes & totes my brothers on they way to help with everything else", he told me kissing my cheek.

"Come on Kianna lets take the boxes out", Samara says as they take some boxes & walk downstairs.

"You ready ?", he asks me as i nod "I cant wait", I say. "Wheres Heaven ?", I asked him, he mugged me "With that damn boy".

I laugh throwing more of my clothes in the tote.
_________________________________