The Morning of May 30, 2015

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Ugh.........stupid alarm" I said trying to hit snooze for the fourth or fifth time ,but failed miserably falling out of bed with a huge thud. Sitting up my twin brother, Brian, came into my bedroom "Oh, it was just your fat ass that fell no wonder it made such a huge noise." I untangled myself out the covers to see him in just his boxers. "Get out and put some pants on bitch!"Brian snickered running in with a pillow that he grabbed off of my bed, "Who are you calling bitch?" He shoves a pillow into my face which of course made me kick my legs until I got him in the dick. "I was calling you a bitch," I said climbing on top of my twin's chest. Then running off knowing he would kill me if I was alone with him.

As I was going to the kitchen I slipped and fell down the stairs. Like always I laid their waiting for my oldest brother,Jace, to come help me up from the cold ground. "Sophia you just can't keep falling down the stairs," he said with a smile. "I am so sorry that I'm the clumsiest person in the world. Now, did you make me breakfast?" Jace looked at me with the most shameful look and very playfully said, "I believe that people that are 16 make their own food."

When we got into the kitchen Jace asked,"By the why what were you two doing up there? It sounded like Brian was being murder," As I made my breakfast burrito I replied, "Well, he almost smothered me to death and I kicked him in the dick." "Soph, you had to do something for him to almost kill you." I looked around the kitchen thinking of a lie, but told the truth anyway, "Well I called him a bitch and that he needed to put some clothes on." Jace giggled,"That is so true! I don't know why he would deny it."

Just as Jace finished his statement Brian walked in (now fully clothed), "She's the one who called me a fuc-," Jace covered his mouth, "Watch your profanity, bitch," he now came hug me,"Soph was just using self defense for her perverted brother wouldn't touch her." Still wrapped in his arms I nodded my head. "You little bi-," Jace punched Brian in the gut, "What did I say about the profanity?" Brian looked up at Jace saying in pain" It's like I can't ever finish a sentence!" I started clapping , "YAY! You finally finished one," making my brother angrier, "Well anyway, Jace do you want to play Mortal Kombat?" Leaning against the counter Jace said, "Can't I have to go-"

Me: Do you have a girlfriend?

Jace: What? No! Why would you think I have a girlfriend?

Me: Because I think you do.

Jace: I am going to work

Me: You know your wasting perfectly good gaming skills to go to

work

Jace:What do you mean?

Me: YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN YOU ARE AWESOME AT

VIDEO GAMES SO YOU CAN BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GAMER!!!

Jace: First, makes no since and second I have a real Job

I gasped, "Gaming is a real job it even has the word PROFESSIONAL in it"Jace rolled his eyes saying, "Well I am going to work and I am taking the car." As Jace walked through the front door Brian suggested,"I can play video games with you, Soph." I knew he was horrible at video games. Brian even knew he was bad. Without thinking I ran to the door yelling, "Jace don't leave me!", but Jace had already left. Getting pulled back into the house Brian asked me the same question and I accidentally said yes. So it was just me and Brian about to play a game. I needed to rethink my life choices, but it was too late.

Hey guys thanks for reading I am sorry for the weird spaces between the dialog I wanted to try something new and haven't perfected it yet. Love you always~Molly ♡♡♡