✮.*・。゚ " YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?" ✮.*・。゚

olive stared at tommy in shock, a million emotions rushing to her at once. anger took over.
" um, how have you been liv.." tommy awkwardly asked. she narrowed her eyes before speaking.
" it's olive to you." she bitterly said.

bill cleared his throat, and the pair turned round to face him. neither of them were aware that he had been standing there.
" you two know each other?" bill asked, confused as to why he didn't know this. olive scoffed.

" yea, we used to." tommy replied in the same bitter tone that olive had used before, looking at the girl through the corner of his eye.

✮.*・。✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

the trio sat on stream, olive on a beanbag in the background whilst bill and tommy sat on chairs in front of the camera. the girl threw glares at tommy whenever he dared to look at her, and chat picked up on this.

bill turned around and faced olive.
" liv, do you want to come sit up here for the
q and a? " he patted the spare seat next to him. she smiled before getting up and sitting next to bill.

user828: question for olive, where were you born?

" great question, i was born in nottingham! i lived there until i was 17." she answered, tommy looked at her whilst she spoke. the three of them read chat, avoiding any questions about tommy and olive being awkward.

whilst olive laughed at a joke bill had made, the sound of a donation read out, " question for bill, who are your closest friends :)?"

" hm, i'd say ranboo, liv , tommy , freddie, aimsey and toby." he answered. olive furrowed her eyebrows at all the unfamiliar names. bill noticed this and pulled out his phone, entering all of their names into google and showing pictures of them all.

" oh i know aimsey! i think she and i are mutuals on twitter." liv exclaimed whilst bill googled freddie, showing the screen to her. she brought a hand up to her mouth and gasped.

" no way! that's freddie! we were mates when i lived back in nottingham!" she immediately brought out her own phone and typed in his socials and followed him.

tommy just watched as the girl reconnected with her old friends, his face blank.

✮.*・。✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

freddie

FREDDIE!!
ITS OLIVE

NO WAY

YES WAY!!

omg
how have you been?!

i've been good!!!
i moved to brighton

i heard!!
are you still mates with tom?

no
we never made up after the fight

oh shit
awkward lmao

yup
are you watching bill's stream
i'm on it 💪💪
tommy's here too though so yk

ill tune in rn :)

✮.*・。✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

emily's corner

YAYA NEW CHAPTER

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO FAR

OPINIONS?

OKAY BYE ILY